Love ya Blue Head Peter Parker

Instagram: mrsimaginewriter,mhs2020

Instagram: mrsimaginewriter,mhs2020.mayaproudfit
Twitter: mrstomhollandlover23
Kik: mrsimaginewriter
Snapchat : mayaproudfit
Facebook: Maya Proudfit
You were getting pretty bored with your boring y/h/c so you decided to make a decision and get your hair dyed.

You would be getting it dyed an ombre blue which was something that you've always wanted your hair like.

Now your only problem was how the heck was your boyfriend Peter going to react to this change?

I had walked into school the next day and as I was walking through the halls I was getting a bunch of stairs from everyone. Which I blushed at and kept walking that's when I spotted my friends at the end of the hall.

"Yo! Michelle!" To which she turned at and her eyes widened and she grinned and nudged Peter and he turned around. His eyes widened as well all of my friend's eyes were wide as saucers.

"So guys what do you think?" I said with a nervous way, "Yo girl I love it!" Michelle gave me a high five and I grinned at this. When I looked at my boyfriend and his eyes were still wide, "You dyed your hair blue."

I nodded my head and frowned, "Do you not like it?" "No! I love it, babe! It's that I wasn't expecting it that's all." He said pulling me in for a hug and I smiled and pecked his cheek. That's when the bell rang and signaled us to go to class.

Today was literally crazy since all of my teachers kept commenting on my hair as asking so many questions of to why I did and stuff like that. But I finally eventually made it to the end of the day.

As I was putting my things in my locker I felt arms wrap around my waist and a chin rest upon my head. I rolled my eyes knowing it was already, "Hey Peter." I shut my locker and leaned against it.

"Do you want to go hang out at my place?" I nodded my head and grinned and we headed to his apartment.

When I walked in I heard Aunt May cooking, "Hey Peter, hey y/n how was sch?" "My goodness y/n your hair is blue!"

I giggled at this and hugged her since she was like a 2nd mother to me, "Ya I got it dyed yesterday do you like it?"

"Sweetie I love it!I'm sure Peter loved it as well." He blushed and looked at his feet and I giggled at my flustered boyfriend.

"Well, Aunt May we are going to go study." He said grabbing my waist, "Door open Peter!" I blushed, "May!" I laughed and I sat down on his bed and patted the seat next to me.

He then sat down next to me and pulled me closer.

"Love ya Blue head."

"Love ya two web Head"

Hey, guys hope you liked this imagine! If you have more requests let me know! Because I'm going to be updating a lot this weekend and next week :)