I'm Gonna Kill Him. ~ Bruce x Reader

It's Abbie. I have an Egypt play coming up for my social studies class, archery practice, dance, and girl scouts. Imma be busy but I'm gonna try to update as much as I can. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm starting to regret my decision of joining the science bros. I want to slap Tony so hard across the face and personally escort him to hell, but that idea is frowned upon by some. The only reason I haven't left them yet is that of Bruce, my fiance.

I walk through the hall and open the door to the lab. Inside Bruce and Tony are working at two different desks. I go over to Bruce and peck him on the cheek.

"Good morning Bruce," I tell him. He turns around and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Get a room!" Tony shouts from the other side of the lab. I just shake my head.

"One of these days, one of us is gonna kill him," I mutter. Bruce chuckles.

"Trust me, if anyone here will kill him, it would either be Fury or the Hulk. The big don't like him very much." Bruce chuckles out. I smile and head over to my part of the lab and start working on my latest project. I go to grab the screwdriver only to have Tony grab it before me. Bruce sees this and tosses me another one.

"Hey (Y/N)."

"What Tony?"

"Where do animals go when they lose their tails?"

"I don't know Tony, where do animals go when they lose their tails?"

"They go to the retail store." He says. I take a deep breath and continue working on my project. A few seconds later something hits me in the back of my head. I look behind me to see Tony working on whatever he's working on. I sigh, my anger building up inside me.

"Lord, give me the patience or an untraceable handgun," I mutter to myself. A few more seconds pass before something else hits the back of my head again. Deciding I've had enough, I get up, turn around, and fling my screwdriver directly at Tony; all at the speed of a bullet. Tony falls to the ground holding his hands up to his now bloody nose.

"What the hell was that for?!" He shouts.

"You've pushed me to the edge with all your teasing, jokes, and pranks. Do any of that ever again to me and I will have a 556 AR bullet with your name on it just for you. Understand?" He nods in fear. I turn to face Bruce who is standing at his desk with a shocked looked on his face.

"Okay, now I know not to piss you off. And you really deserved that Tony." He tells him. Tony just swats his hand at him while he gets up off the floor and heads out to the medical wing. I go back to my desk but sigh in annoyance. I stand back up.

"I'll be back. I've got to grab a part from our room." I tell Bruce. He just nods and I take my leave. I reach the door to Bruce and me's room. The door was slightly cracked. I pull out my knife, ready to defend myself if needed. I push the door open farther to enter, but a bucket falls on my head and I become drenched in water. I lift the bucket off of my head and storm off to find Tony.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU TONY!!!!" I shout loud enough for the entire facility to hear.

"I'm not gonna stop ya'!" Bruce shouts as I pass the lab.

Tony is in some very, very, deep shit.