Secrets.

Warning: Justin Bieber Fan Fiction. He's Famous in this one.

How it Started:

I always thought 'Love' quotes were true, until i fell inlove. You can't blame me, i was a inmature 16 year old. Falling in-love wasn't my plan at all. I was falling for someone who possibly couldn't fall in-love with me. My dad Scott, Also known as 'Scooter' signed a well-known famous guy - now.

I've known him for 2 years, we were both 14 when we were intorduced to each other. My dad couldn't hide him forever. He was becoming more famous by the second then, mostly when his album was sky-rocketing to Number 1. Everyone was falling in-love with Justin Bieber, including me.

I didnt want his fame. I didnt want his money. The only thing i wanted was his heart. I knew if we did date, and broke it off later everything would be awkward. Justin would be in my face 24/7, and my feelings for him would come right back.

When i told my friend "I love him, but millions of other people see him, and love him too" She sighed and said "Two people can look at the same thing and see it differently" I didn't get what she said until i thought about it.

I could love him as in seeing a future in us, but they love him because of his music and what they see him in "the lights".

I held onto that forever.

Until he annouced he was dating Selena Gomez. My heart was broken and shattered. I cried myself to sleep on his 17th birthday. He invited me to his party, i didnt go. I didnt want to see him and her PDA.

After seeing how he acted on his 17th birthday, i wish i couldve been their and changed it. He was an ass and everyone had to admit it.

I didn't talk to him for weeks, and i ignored him every time i had to go somewhere with him. He had no idea what my problem was. I was at the verge to tell him i loved him and he hurt me, but he would most likely never talk to me again.

Instead, i didnt talk to him. Until his new tour. Guess who i was? His stylist.

<>