Chapter 13

Demily:

Justin's lips trailed up my stomach; From my bellybutton to my breast. I was already nervous for some odd reason, he's not going to hurt me so I had no idea why I was freaking out. Maybe your second time wasn't as scary as your first but it was pretty nerve racking because what if it hurt the same? I made a noise when Justin went for my underwear and he stopped instantly giving me a weird look. I was so fucking awkward. Why did I have to be awkward? It made it more awkward when he started laughing. 

"Are you nervous?" He was still laughing as he said it, "Are you?" 

"Stop laughing." I sat up pushing his face away from my body. I covered my boobs as he moved to the side. 

Justin poked my side, "You're nervous and this is funny." He was teasing me in a lot of ways at the moment. I didn't even like him right now because he was pissing me off. If that was even possible at a time like this. "It's not like I'm gonna hurt you."

"You said that shit the last time." 

He shook his head, "Just trust me." 

Justin was so convincing and I hated it. Everything about him made you want to do this no matter how much you were thinking of NOT doing it. I did suggest this but he was the educated one at this stuff so he knew what to say and do to make me want him even more. He was starring at me like a lost puppy when I finally zoned back in. "Okay but I will kill you if it hurts." 

I hated him so much, you have no idea. The pain wasn't as bad as the first time; It was more of my body not wanting to get up but Justin was happy and jumpy and wanted to do all this shit that I was like NO to because I'm sure my back is broken. Why wake up someone at 7 in the morning talking about "Lets go to the beach", how about you go to the beach and leave my ass in this bed. Then he wouldn't leave me alone until I got up and took a shower and was ready for the day. 

I probably looked like a walking zombie the first hour I was up which I am glad Justin did not see. I don't know why I was so grouchy either; Shouldn't you be happy afterwards? Justin was. Then again he was a guy and they got happy over stuff like that and I didn't see why because it's not even all that. Okay maybe it is a little bit of all that because he makes it nice. 

"Are we going or nah?" Justin asked wrapping his hands around my waist. "I have a photoshoot later too," 

"Aren't you on break?" I turned around to where we were face to face. The little bit of space was giving me deep anxiety issues. He could see literally every flaw I had on my face right now.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Supposed to be." He looked to the side, "So are we going?" 

At the photoshoot I had to find literally everything wrong with Justin's face which was shitty because I hated pointing out his flaws. Since the lady who was doing his make-up and hair was on another person (thanks for him being late) he told me start for her. It was really shitty too because as soon as she was done with the other person she bumped me out of the way and finished what I started. I watched as he got ready, I'd never been to a photoshoot of his. They give you your own stylist person for each photoshoot I suppose and they already had the outfits they wanted you to wear for this one. He hated photoshoots, I know, but people taking pictures of you and you not being harassed isn't so bad to me. AND he got a shoe deal out of this. I want new shoes. 

When she was done with his looks she walked him over to what he was going to wear.  I was stopped - no I stopped - when I saw who was lingering by the table he was heading too. Selena. I shrugged it off and caught up with Justin. 

"Im sorry Ill be over there in a minute Mrs. Gomez."

"Can you hurry? I have a place to-" Her eyes caught mine, "I have places to be." She bit her bottom lip, "Ill be waiting." 

Justin awkwardly waited for the lady to start telling him what to do. 

This chapter was a piece of shit. I'd wrote it so long ago and I don't even know where to even go with it but I promise the next chapter will be good. Im posting this because I have posted in over a month and Im seeing MILEY monday or whatever. Be proud I posted this lol. I'm ging to start the next chapter right now okay, bye. - myranda