Chapter 8...

It's been a year next month I've been writing this and I'm only into the 8th chapter/9th part. I suck. 

I tried to get out of the bunk bed but Justin's arms were wraped tightly around me. I don't even remember him getting in the bed with me, or even how he fit. Not saying either of us is huge, the bed is just really small. 

"Justin." I whispered it, but it wasn't enough. "Justin!" I yelled in his ear, causing him to fall out of the bed onto the floor. I busted out laughing at how he was unaware what was going on. 

"Your so funny." He muttered sitting up, 

"I didnt know you were going to do that Justin, I promise." I held my hand over my mouth. 

"Now my ass hurts." I stood up, then he drug me from the bed throwing my over his shoulder. "And yours is going to, too." 

"No! I love you so much. Ill buy you food." I tried kicking my feet but it dropped my lower down his back, 

"I can buy my own food." We entered the living room area getting stopped by my dad who obviously didn't like what he was seeing.

"Put her down and tell me where you've been."

"Okay," Justin pulled me back over, i know, purposly touching my ass, "I've been asleep obviously, Scott."

"Selena said you didn't come back to bed last night." 

"I was never IN bed with her." Justin corrected him, "I told her to get out, she didnt, so I left and went to sleep on the couch but your daughter was sick and I wasnt leaving her." He looked over at Selena, "And when isyour flight taking off?" 

"At 3." She smiled, "Are you taking me to the airport."

"I got stuff to do." He was lying, only because his lip twitched i could tell, "We have to go over the clothes ans stuff im wearing because i got 2 more shows til break." 

"Yeah." I mumbled, "We have to get ready now... so we can go..."

"Who's helping?" My dad asked,

"Just me and Justin." I smiled, "Just us two."

 "Just you two?" My dad got offensive, "Selena can go until she has to go right?" 

Me and Justin looked at each other. "No." We both said it at the same time, turning to go get ready. My dads face was priceless. 

"How do we pretend were going through this stuff." Justin touch a shirt, 

"Uh, If someone comes in I'll randomly start talking about the clothes.." I sat between is legs on the floor,, "So your releasing Heartbreaker tonight right?" 

"Yeah." He scratched his face, "I bet they're going to think it's about Selena." 

"Its not?" I made an 'Oh shit' face. 

"I wrote it when I was 16." Justin ran his fingers through my hair,  "I'm not even sure who it's about."

"Pretend it's about her." 

"No, I mean she has made me feel that way before, but it's different. Those feelings were toward someone else." 

"Jasmine?" I looked at my legs, "I bet. Or Caitlin." 

"Not Caitlin." Justin said, "We agreed on why we were breaking up." 

"So it's Jasmine?" I leaned my head back do I could see his face, "She hated me." 

"I know." He smiled, "A lot of people do." 

"I know." I scrutched my nose, "Is it because I give NO ONE a chance?" 

"You gave me a chance." 

"Chances. I'm giving you one right now." I looked back forward, "So whats the next single?" 

"All that matters." Justin moved a little, maybe getting uncomfortable, "Its kind of funny because I wrote that song the other day." 

"Where was I?" 

"Getting your ass kicked by your dad." 

"Well.. Can I hear it?" 

Justin leaned closer to my body, grabbing his bookbag. He took his laptop out, "Hold on." 

"Whos this song about?"

"Does it always have to be about someone?" He chuckled, "Someone." 

Then the msuic started playing. I swayed a little bit but he door flew open and I was caught off gaurd by who was standing there. 

"What are you guys doing?" It was Alfredo. 

"Listening to music." I nodded my head, "And messing with these clothes." 

He raised his eyebrows closing the door back and leaving us sitting there. 

After the song went off I leaned back to look at Justin, "Selena?"

"What?"

"It's about her right." 

"Nah," Justin shook his head, "I told you I wrote it a few days ago, I didn't want her a few days ago did I?"

"I dont know, sometimes you say you dont, sometimes you say you do." I pushed my head against his chest, looking back forward. "So who is it about."

"Do you have to know?" Justin asked, "Is it that important to know?" 

"Yes, Because I wanna know, Im nosey." 

"Okay.." He hesitated. 

"I'm waiting." I smiled, 

"I don't-" 

"Just fucking say it." I was getting anxious, 

"Okay, Bi-Polar." His voice came out quick and sharp, "You okay You its about you are you happy i told you it's about you." He paused for a second and started talking again, "I was like afraid you were going to leave and I didn't want you to, I knew your dad was going to send you home and he probably still wants to, and im surrised he hasnt sent you home yet,

And I kind of need you because you understand me more then anyone else on here. I know yur dad hates the idea of us and I just wanted him to know that you matter to me when he thinks you dont mean shit to me. You make me complete, how cheesey that shit sounds I'm being honest with you, I dont think I should be feeling like its m fault your leaving even though I know its my fault Demily, 

I'm sorry that I'm confusing and an asshole and i make you feel like i dont love you when I do and I hope you dont think I'm lying to you right now because im being so fucking honest and.." he took a deeo breath, "I love you so much." I turned towards him and crashed our lips together. 

I didn't know if he was lying, but his words made me feel like he wasn't.