𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

「Tokyo, Japan; Hibari Municipal High School

"Good work everyone. It's getting late, so let us end for the day shall we?" A certain [hair color] haired teen said with authority as everyone agreed.

"Hai! President [last name]-san!" Was the whole council's response.

It was a cloudy afternoon as the clouds slightly darkened and club gatherings had already ended. A student walked down the halls with quiet steps and stopped by his locker, picking up his things that were needed.

His tuff of [hair color] swayed and his [eye color] with the mixture of emerald green focused forward as he walked.

Now walking down the gates, he spotted a familiar group of students in standby and pursed his lips knowing them clearly. He then decided to talk to them.

One of the students in the group manage to see a familiar student walking towards them, they perked up, "Oh...! It's [Last name]-san! Hello!"

At that, everyone in the group turned their heads and see the familiar [hair color]-nette who sent a friendly wave to them. They all also waved back seeing the famous person in the whole school, The President of the Student Council; [m.name] [last name].

"I thought all of you already went home. I also, was about to too, but what's the commotion here everyone??" [m.name] asked with a raised brow.

"Ah! We're just going off for some ramen! Do you wanna come? You are welcome to [last name]-san!" A girl's voice chimed in with a smile, twirling her hair with a finger.

By her statement, everyone agreed and ready to welcome the President, for some delicious ramen. Persuading him to join them over but [m.name] being him sighed deeply and shook his head.

"I apologize, but I can't no matter how you beg me to..." He said with slight guiltiness in his voice.

That got the whole group grunt in disappointment of his response making the [hair color]-nette look at them with an apologetic look. He truly felt sorry for declining them but he had stuff to do, so he politely bowed.

"Take care, alright everyone?" He said and before bidding his goodbyes from the group then found himself walking away.

One of them broke the silence with a deep sigh, staring at the walking latter's back, "I guess he's busy again, taking care of his siblings..."

"He always go home straight away after club meetings or his riflery practices. I feel bad for him."

"Yeah. I sometimes even wonder where his parents at."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Back to our dear protagonist, he entered inside a smaller Cafe, with the ring of the top bell echoed. Sakura Cafe; the Cafe where he works in weekends yet gets high salary for it. [m.name] was planning on buying sweets for his younger siblings who were twins, Ethan and Emma.

"Oh! [last name]-kun, not even a surprise to see you here during weekdays. Buying for the children perhaps?" Kim, [m.name]'s female coworker asked. Her tall figure leaned on the marbled counter with her signature cheshire smirk.