【𝐏】𝐒𝐢𝐱

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The pinkish morning sun arises, shining brightly above the fluffy clouds on the blue sky. Birds chirping here and there, raindrops dripping down the trees from the heavy rain and it's musky stench.

Slowly and peacefully, your eyelids opened, showing mixed colored hues from it's deep slumber. Trailing to the wooden ceiling above, noticing that you weren't in your room rather inside the room you've cleaned yesterday night.

For that thought, you remembered the previous events that happened. That and the fact that.... You were still in Twisted Wonderland.

Inwardly groaning, you remember that you surprisingly had fallen asleep last night despite letting the worries and other mixed feelings you've felt swarm inside. You sat up from the bed glancing at the snoring mammal beside you and stood up. Remembering something.

You both have to do the handymen duties today...

"Guess I have no choice..." You mumbled, reaching to your hair with your fingers to untangle the knots that formed on your head.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Heehee... Don't you have to be up to clean the school?"

You heard one of the ghosts said that you known as Jasper, entering the bedroom you've slept earlier with a refreshing look. After all to thanks to one of the bathrooms that aren't entirely broken down you have taken a fresh bath first thing in the morning.

Also thanks for those necessities that the Headmaster gave you, you will be able to wash yourself even more refreshing and dressed more comfortable.

"Five... more... minutes..." Grim managed to croak out. You chuckled softly, tying up a white cravat on the collar of your light grey long sleeved polo that the sleeves were rolled up neatly to your elbows.

When there's no signs of Grim waking up, the average ghost known as Grubb floats close to the sleeping creature, "Laze too long and you'll never wake up again!"

As the chubby of a ghost known as Boo said after, "Just like us! Heehee!"

The noises made Grim woke up from his deep slumber and then immediately noticed them, "Ffgya!?!? It's those ghosts again! Hey human?! Where are you!" He let out a shriek also noticing that you were no longer beside him.

"I'm here Grim, I'm here..." You reassured, patting his head in a comforting manner when he quickly rushed to you.

"Wait... So are you two going to be living here now?" Jasper asked with the hint of excitement, along with the other two.

You sighed, answering. "Well... The Headmaster himself did say yesterday that we will so... I think, yes?" And with that it made the ghosts perked up. In excitement.

"Shoot! We'll get rid of you eventually!" Grim yelled, trailing off topic and on a sudden cue the door slammed open. Just to see Crowley walking in being flamboyant as ever wearing his usual outfit.

"Good morning, you two! Did you sleep well~?"

"I was sprawled out then fell! Just how ramshackle did you let this place get! Then these ghosts woke me up, this is the worst!"

"I have surprisingly slept like a rock..."

Completely ignoring Grim and his complaints, Crowley only smiled and turned to you who was now fully dressed before he got here. He looked at you with amusement.