【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was midnight. Inside the Ramshackle Dorm was filled with the soft snores of the first years sleeping the night away. Until the phenomena of the mirror inside the Supervisor's room glowed discreetly yet again. And a dream rippled on [m.name]'s resting mind.

But this time, there was an angry woman in a royal dress wearing a gold crown. Like a queen of some sorts, as she was screaming at the card soldiers.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Who dares to taint, with vulgar paint the royal flower bed?!" Loudly asked the woman with such hatred laced in her voice. She was almost yelling her head off.

"Another dream..?" [m.name] thought, watching it all unfold.

"You're majesty! Please! It's his fault!" Pleaded the soldier, the Three of clubs. Pointing towards Two of clubs who immediately denied the assumption.

"N-not me, you're Grace! The Ace! The Ace!!" Yell Two of clubs.

"Was it you?!" Asked the Queen, brows furrowed at the desperate Ace. Watching the three soldiers who repeatedly blamed one another

"Silence! Off with your heads! The three of you!" A sudden cheer erupted from the card soldiers. They were celebrating which confuses the spectator. As other card soldiers gossiped of never planting the white roses, partially blaming the beheaded cards.

"There's no reason to get so mad over the color of the roses…" [m.name] mumbled until the sound of something slicing echoed over the cheers. It was the guillotine.

[m.name] felt sick to his stomach, "Why is no one stopping the Queen??"

━━━━━━━━━━━

You found yourself roaming around the halls of the Ramshackle in silence, drowned by your thoughts. With the dream you had being the main reason. It was vivid, and you know you'll forget about it as time goes on sooner or later.

But jotting it down might solve that problem.

"I've got a bad feeling about this. I hope nothing bad happens at today's party." You mumbled, with the thought of returning the cookbook to Trey this morning.

This world is so peculiar that even some pastries you see from the cookbook didn't exist back in your world. Nor anything magical for that matter. I mean, a pastry that makes you big? A sweet drink that makes you small?

Roaming around the halls, you were thankful that parts of the house were repaired. Such as the cracks from the walls. All that’s left was fixing the furniture and cleaning. You listed remodeling as the next step to make this dorm habitable for you and Grim.

"Good morning, [m.name]! See that you're up this early!"

You immediately stopped in your tracks and with a curious look turned to see your fellow dorm-mates which were the ghosts.

"Good morning, Jasper, Grubb, and Boo… Hope you don't mind me here, I'm just looking around to get to know the dorm more." You chuckled, "This place really needs to be cleaned."

Jasper beamed alongside the other two. Mirroring the skinny ghost's expression. "My, we three can help you with that! No worries!" He offered.

Although you seemed skeptical about the tempting offer, not that you don't trust them. You just hoped that it wasn't bothering them at all. "Are you sure? I'm not bothering you three too much haven't I?"