【𝐏】𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Well, here goes nothing...

You swallowed thickly in nervousness, watching from the sidelines for Deuce to most likely threw Ace towards Grim on the chandelier. Which is an horrible idea. Sweat dripped the side of your head, down to your temple.

I've got a bad feeling about this... You sighed internally and clasps your hands together in a prayer.

And that moment, Deuce has already used magic on Ace and made him float. You bit your lip with both furrowed brows. It seems that Ace to be protesting but you paid no mind to it, you just have to pray for him, I guess.

"What?! You're joking? Woah! Don't make me float!" Ace shrieked, struggling his way down the ground in panic. "Are you really going to throw me there!? Hey! Knock it off!!"

Ignoring his pleaded cries, the navy haired teen looks at him. "Catch him, you hear? Take aim. Fire!" And just like that, Deuce's magic pen glowed and pointed it to Grim to pinpoint his location. So Ace casted with magic, floated to the mammal with Deuce's physical command.

You were standing there doing nothing at the moment because how nervous you were. Watching and hearing Ace's yelling made you sigh knowing that you couldn't do anything to help him. You are magicless after all and with that thought, it made you feel useless.

Oh well... Good luck.

"Ah!" Ace's familiar shriek interrupted you. Seeing him successfully captured Grim from the ornament until he bumped an arm from the other part of the chandelier. A look of terror and shock displayed upon you, starting to sprint towards the falling mammal. Your arms extended to catch your companion hurriedly.

Until a heavy weight landed on your arms. Looking a bit confused you stared at the intruders eyes. The bright red color hues stared on your own, your faces had the look of shock. The other blushed deep red and in a startle, you suddenly dropped the person on the ground. Ace grunted in pain as you dropped him.

"Grim!" Wasting no time you rushed to the mammal who landed on one of the tables. As you immediately checked his vitals, sighing in relief when he was fine, except that he was unconscious, cradled in your arms.

A coughing fit came when dust immediately blocked your view. "What are these people doing now?!" You mumbled to yourself. When the dust cleared out and allowing you to see, a gasp left when shards from the chandelier found scattered on the floor.

"The chandelier!" You gasped. Wincing slightly at the pain on your injured hand.

"Ah! I-I screwed up! I didn't think about the landing!" You heard Deuce near you exclaimed, starting to get nervous while Ace stood up from the ground where you dropped him. Dusting himself and glared at Deuce.

"Are you an idiot!?" Ace yelled. "We caught Grim but if the Headmaster finds out we busted the chandelier we're doomed!" And marched forward to you who was nearly beside Deuce.

"If I... find out?"

All of a sudden, the man that you three both feared right now suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Deuce had this look of shock, you flinched nervously when hearing the Headmaster's voice and Ace...

"Ah... Headmaster..." He slightly yelped with closed eyes, waiting to let the man put his anger out.

"Just. What. Exactly. ARE YOU ALL DOING?!?!" Crowley shouted angrily at the four of you who all stood in a line, you in the middle with head down in disappointment also in shame. The other two stood beside you.