【𝐇】𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Red, red... There! AH!! It turned blue!" Deuce grumbled in disappointment, watching the now blue colored roses.

"You will change colors~~~! Go!" Grim exclaimed until his familiar flames appeared atop of the white roses. "AHH!!! I set them on fire!" He shrieked, his cat ears drooped. The ginger diamond watched the chaos erupted, also seeing a terracotta first year struggling on painting. Not minding you who peacefully painted the white roses red.

"You guys are seriously bad at this. For real..." Cater said, letting out a sigh. While fiddling with a strand of his own ginger hair. Now that reminds him, he hasn't been able to check properly on you so in curiosity he turned his head towards you. Seeing a small smile on your lips while you held the petals with care, treating it like a delicacy as you hummed an unfamiliar tune under your breathe.

Cater grinned ear-to-ear, "But hey! At least [m.name]-chan did it beautifully perfect!" He exclaimed. The mention of your name snapped you back in reality and confusedly turned to him.

"Huh?" You mumbled. Lost in topic while Cater explained about some party, called; The Unbirthday Party. Which is testing your familiarity again.

"Riddle-kun's pretty serious about upholding the Dorm's tradition. Like way more, than the past generation of our Dorm Leaders. Well, I won't deny that he's taken this a bit too far..." Cater explained, his expression changed a slight bit which the others didn't notice except for you.

Is Riddle... really that worse of a tyrant? You thought and stared at Cater silently.

Ace suddenly stopped his way to paint another rose as he remembered something. "Oh, that's right! There's no time for this!" He turned to Cater. "I need to talk to the Prefect!! Is he here?"

Cater hummed, "There's still time before he leaves..." And suddenly, his expression turned dark in your opinion as Cater kept his gaze on Ace. "But by the way, Ace-chan. Did you bring a tart in apology?"

The four of you looked confused. "Eh? We came here first thing, so I'm empty-handed." He shrugged, watching Cater rubbing the back of his head disappointedly.

"Oh man, is that so?? Then, since 'Rule #53 of the Queen of Hearts' said that 'What was stolen must be returned at all costs.' I can't let you back in the Dorm..." Cater stated.

"Wha?! Are you for real?!"

"Everything's according to the room of our Dorm..."

Ace sighed, voice pleading. "C'mon Cater-senpai can't you let me off the hook? We even helped you paint." But it was no use. You watched Cater who took out his magic pen as his expression changed completely.

"Sorry. But before Riddle-kun notices... I need you guys gone." He declared with a cold voice, a small smirk on his lips. You brows furrowed at the change of attitude that he did so suddenly.

Cater waved his pen as it was emitting a bright red, ready to cast his spell or his Unique Magic. The other three then flinched about what's to come and ready to fight. Per Ace, and his selfish request.

But in the middle of casting his magic a voice interrupted that made Cater stop when you suddenly stood in-front of him, holding your umbrella, with the handle of it pressed against Cater's stomach.

"Wait a minute... Senior Cater."

The cold tone you've used made the other three behind you flinch dangerously, your hues looked up at the third year. Shadow casted upon his eyes as a drop of sweat slid down to his cheek, the handle felt like a knife that's being pressed dangerously at him.