【𝐒】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
The Rebel of the Savannah
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There it was again. The rippling, heavy drowsiness when something had lurched the defenseless, sleeping [m.name] into the mirror in his bedroom. The reflective light bounded his eyes softly, unconsciously finding himself dreaming once again.

But instead of the pretty gardens of spilled red paint, he can feel something dancing along his cheekbones.

The Supervisor wondered where this dream was taking him this time, already accepting the fact that he'll forget it later on.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[m.name]'s eyes opened when the wind caressed his face, a look of surprise contorted soon after when he had found himself in a large, beautiful savannah. Standing on a large cliff at that, and lying below him were various animals alike.

They were looking on the cliff he stood on, and waited while some were approaching in such a manner that he couldn't help but awe.

"This is... The savannah." [m.name] muttered.

That was when he felt another presence and he looked. His eyes meeting a pair of doe and innocent eyes of a cute little cub, being carried by a baboon. The said baboon presented the child to the audience, the sun shone down brightly at a confused little one.

Then a lion right behind the baboon roared majestically and the animals below bowed at the gesture, welcoming the new tribe member.

[m.name]'s eyes widened in anticipation at the majestic sight before him. Yet trailed to a blurry figure very far behind the lion that resembled the little cub. There, he saw, stood another lion with darker mane, watching them with a foul expression that made [m.name] almost raise a brow.

The upset lion was just there, glaring at what seemed to be a ceremony and to the lion upfront. Despite the hatred look it has, [m.name] noticed those piercing and alluring green eyes.

"What an angry kitty..." He mumbled.

Then, he saw the scar.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Another dream that I can't seem to recall. Again.

There was a sigh, followed by a small thump when [m.name] closed the notebook he was holding and a pen on the other. It was still early in the morning, probably an hour before the cafeteria opened for breakfast.

However, he found himself under the oak tree outside Ramshackle, eyes gazing above the soft blue sky of an early morning. The early morning breeze brushes his cheeks just fine.

[m.name] was deep in thought ever since earlier. He sighed again and scribbled something in the notebook with such slight frustration, shutting it after he was done. His head leaning back into the tree that supported his weight easily. Letting his eyes roam through the skies in peace.

His mind recalled what happened over the several weeks. Everything slowly returned back to normal after Riddle's Overblot and the Revenge Unbirthday Party. Which was slightly surprising since such a grave issue of risking one's life can be the talk of the whole school.

But even if [m.name] didn't hear any whispered rumors going around the halls, it was still a relief enough.

Although the supervisor did notice the differences especially with the exception of new changes in his daily routine.