You're a Monster /2/

Ashton Richards.

"Ashton you need to eat." My mom said walking into my room. "I can't and I won't until I find her." I said and she sighed. "You'll find her and when you do, you're going to need all the energy and strength you could possibly have." She said. "I feel so lost." I whispered and she pulled me into a hug. "You'll find her. I know you will." She said before pulling away. "Come downstairs and eat. The boys are waiting for you." She said and followed after her.

~

"Ashton, where's my mom?" Chance asked. "She's, uh, she's, uh.." I trailed off. "On a nice spa retreat." A voice said, I looked up and smiled at my best friend. "Aaron!" Chance shouted before hopping off the couch and running into his arms. "Hey buddy! Where's your brother?" Aaron asked. "Outside playing with the other kids." He said. "Can I talk to Ashton really quick?" He asked and Chance nodded before running outside with the other pups.

"I know who took her and where." He said and that was enough to make me jump out of my seat. "Wait are you waiting for? Let's go." I said and he grabbed my arm. "Ashton, her stepbrother took her. He's twisting his way into her mind. He's getting exactly what he wants, control." He said.

"We need to find her." I said.

* * * *

Kara Walker.

"Don't touch me." I snapped. "Fiesty." Jordan mocked."What do you want from me?" I snarled and he smirked. "What I've always wanted from you. For you to be mine." He said. "Do you think I'll ever be yours after what you've done. You took me away from my family, you killed my father. You're a monster. I never thought you of all people would do something like this." I whispered the last part. "I know deep down in that stubborn little heart of yours, you'll forgive me in the end. You always do." He smirked. I laughed, "I always did. Just because I've forgiven you countless times in the past, it doesn't mean I'm going to forgive you now. I hate you so much." I said tears threatening to spill. "No you don't. You don't hate me." He whispered, "yes I do."

"Look, Kara, I know what I did is unforgivable, but, come on, I did you a favor." "You didn't do me a favor. Doing me a favor would be letting me go and bringing my father back." I shouted. He rolled his eyes, "and go back to what Kara? Your brother is gone, all you have left are the twins. Your mom works for me and I plan on destroying your little boy toy." I frowned, "What do you mean Kaiden's gone?" He pushed a button on the phone "Lance, bring down prisoner one twenty-six." He said into the speaker.

A few minutes later, the door opened and two people came stumbling in. The first boy stood up straight and my eyes softened. "Kaiden." I whispered before running into his arms. "Are you okay, baby girl?" He asked kissing the top of my head. I shook my head, "h-he killed d-dad. He shot him and he died in my arms, Kay." I cried into his chest. "Right now all we have is each other, I need you to stay strong. Not only for me, but for dad and the twins." He whispered wiping away my tears and brushing my hair out of my face.

"Very touching." Jordan said from behind us.

Kaiden pushed me behind him, "if you hurt her, I'll break every bone in your body." Kaiden said glaring at the boy he used to think of not only as a brother but as a best friend also. "That'll take hours." He said.

I tugged on Kaiden's shirt and he turned to face me and I nodded my head towards the door. "Are we done here?" I asked. "Yes, we are." Jordan sighed.

Lance lead us back to my 'room'. He opened the cell door and we walked inside. I sat down and Kaiden sat next to me. We talked about random things and a thought for popped into my head. "What if I never see the boys again? I don't want to be like Kira." I spat her name. "You will see the twins again and you won't end up like her." He said and I looked up at him.