You Know That's Breaking And Entering Right?

Ashton Richards.

I blew out a puff of air before tapping on the door. It opened and revealed my red headed best friend. Strawberry blonde according to Aaron.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well, hello to you too best friend." I said before stepping into her apartment.

Lacey is my best friend and we were friends with benefits before I met Kara and I realized there was more to life than sleeping around.

"She knows." I said and she frowned, shutting the door.

"Who knows what?" She asked walking towards the kitchen.

"Kara, she knows about us." I said and she turned around.

"Okay, Ash, you need to be more specific. Who's Kara and what does she know?" She asked pouring a glass of water.

"Kara's my mate. She knows about werewolves." I said and she dropped her glass.

"Why'd you tell her?!" She shouted cleaning up the mess.

"I didn't! Her mom knows about us and I guess she told her but she doesn't believe it's true, do you think that's a good thing?" I said and she held her head in her hands.

"I don't know, it could be a good thing, but at the same time it could be a bad thing." She said.

"I really don't like keeping this from her," I said sitting down by the bar.

"It's the only way until you know you love her and you know she loves you." She shrugged.

"Really, that's the advice you're giving me?" I questioned.

"What? That's all I've got." She said and I sighed.

"I'm gonna go home and crash. I've got a ton of work I need to finish." I said standing up.

"You know your way to the door." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bye." I shouted before walking out of the door.

~

"Ashton!" My father yelled.

I groaned before trudging up the stairs. I opened the door to his office and saw my mother sitting in one of the chairs.

I ran towards her and pulled her into a hug. I pulled away and pressed a kiss on her cheek. She smiled and told me to have a seat.

"Where have you been?" My father asked kicking his feet up on the desk.

"I've been with my mate, but there's something you need to know." I said and he leaned closer, removing his feet from the desk.

"What is it? She isn't pregnant is she?" He asked and I scratched the back of my neck.

"She was and they're mine."

My mother gasped. She stood up and squealed, "really? How old are they? Who do they look like?" She asked.

"Whoa, mom calm down." I chuckled and she blushed.

"They're two. Honestly, I've been so caught up in trying to win her over I never paid attention to how they look exactly like me." I said and my mother squealed.

~

I lightly tapped on the window, waiting for her to open it. I listened closely and I heard faint snores and footsteps. The door opened and then closed. I tried pushing up the window and it slowly creaked open. I climbed inside only to be hit in the knee with a bat. I groaned and I was hit again, falling on the floor. I heard the bat drop and a gasp. I rolled over and saw Kara standing over me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." She whispered.

"I wasn't expecting you to hit me with a bat." I chuckled standing up.

"You know that's breaking and entering, right?" She smiled.

"I didn't break anything so it's just entering." I smiled back before pecking her lips.

"So, do you have plans today?" He asked.

"I don't think so, why?" She asked walking towards the closet.

"I was thinking about catching a movie with you and the twins." I said and I heard her mumble an awe, which made me blush.

"Yeah, we could do that." She said.

"Great, I'll pick you up at six." I said kissing her cheek.

"We'll be waiting." She said and I pecked her lips one more time before climbing out of the window.