Supernatural Creatures My Ass.

Kara Walker.

I ran after Kira and when I finally caught up to her I was panting and I'm pretty sure I was sweating through my clothes. She turned around and saw me crouched over trying to catch my breath.

"Are you okay? What happened?" She asked as I stood up straight.

"I ran to catch up with you." I huffed out.

"You could've finished your date and came to talk to me when it was over." She said and we started walking again.

"Well, Ashton thought whatever you had to tell me was important." I said sticking my hands in my pocket.

"So, that's his name? He's really cute." She said with a wink.

I blushed, "yeah, he's really sweet too."

"That's good. Make sure he treats you right. You wouldn't want Kaiden kicking his ass." She said and I laughed.

"Too late, they had a little disagreement earlier." I said and she turned to look at me.

"And he's still alive?" She whispered and I chuckled.

What am I doing? I can't let her back in. She betrayed us even if she was forced to leave. She gave up on us. She should've fought for us instead of choosing the easy way out.

I cleared my throat, "so what do you want to talk about?" I asked as we walked into Starbucks.

"Well, I wanted to tell you what lives amongst you and your twins." She said and I frowned.

"What do you mean? I believe humans live amongst my twins and I." I said sitting down.

"You may think that, but there are supernatural creatures in this world and your father has done the best he could to keep you away from them." She said.

"Okay, look, Kira. My father has nothing to do with any of this and this whole supernatural creatures thing is complete bullshit." I said and she chuckled.

"You may think so," she said leaning in closer.

"That guy directly behind you, he's a werewolf. He's listening to our conversation." She said.

"Werewolves? You must think I'm a child, werewolves don't exist. I probably would've fallen for that when I was five but I'm twenty now and I pretty sure twenty year olds know werewolves don't exist." I said leaning back in my seat.

"Whatever you say, Kara." She smirked.

I stood up, "this was a complete waste of my time." I said before walking away.

I walked back home and snuck around the back of the house where my room was. I saw Ashton sitting down by the tree playing a game on his phone.

"Boys." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

He looked up and smiled when he saw it was me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He pulled away and pecked my cheek before grabbing my hands.

"So, how'd it go?" He asked.

"It was a complete waste of time." I said and he frowned.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"She was talking about supernatural creatures living amongst the twins and I." I said sitting down.

His eyes widened, "what kind of supernatural creatures?"

"Werewolves." I scoffed.

He sat down next to me and he didn't say anything. I frowned and looked at him.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale." I said and he snorted.

"I'm fine, I gotta go. See you later." He said before kissing my cheek and walking away.

"What the hell?" I muttered.

I climbed up the ledge and into my room only to trip over the window sill and face plant on the ground. I turned over on my back and rubbed my face.

"Damn it." I huffed before standing up.

"You're back."

I screamed and turned around, "what the hell are you doing here? Get out!"

"I don't want you seeing him anymore." Kaiden said walking towards me.

"Okay, look dad, I'm twenty years old. I'm going to do whatever I want as long as it's safe for me and the twins and if that means seeing Ashton so be it. No one can stop me from seeing him, not even you." I said pushing him out of my room.

I took a quick shower and changed into my pajamas before climbing into bed. Chance snuggled up into my arm and Aiden kicked me in the ribs.

"Supernatural creatures my ass." I muttered before falling asleep.

I know this chapter is short and sucky but it's an update and it was just from the top of my head.

Comment, Vote, Fan, Follow.

Love you guys lots!