I Think You're Following Me.

QOTD: Should I make a Instagram for this book and Stella?

---------------------------

Kara Walker.

I woke up to a loud crash and a high pitched scream. I quickly tossed the covers off of my body and bolted down the stairs.

"Aiden!"

"What happened?" I asked and ran over to the twins.

"I'm sorry, mommy. I didn't mean to break it." Aiden cried.

"Oh, baby. It's okay. I promise." I said and I noticed his hands were covered in blood.

"Chance, are you okay?" I asked picking them up.

"I'm okay, mommy." He said as I sat him down on the counter.

"You guys always find yourselves in trouble," I muttered and tended to Aiden's wounds.

"All better?" I asked as I finished, he smiled and kissed my cheek, "all better."

I went to clean up the broken pieces of glass. I dumped the glass into the trash can. I went upstairs and saw Chance and Aiden trying to dress themselves.

"No, Aiden, it's the wrong way." Chance said reaching over to fix his brothers beanie.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked and they smiled at me.

"We can't tell you." They said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I told them not to tell you."

I turned around and saw Kaiden standing behind me, "why can' they tell me?"

"Because today is all about you. You'll have the house to yourself and it'll be peaceful." He said.

"At least tell me where you're going. I mean you're just taking them without me even knowing." I said.

"Calm down, We're going to get more toys and I might even take them to that bouncy house place." He said shrugging.

"Have fun!" I said walking to my room.

I decided to take a bath and relax for a while. I started my bath water and I began to strip. I stepped into the water and sat down.

~

"Just great." I mumbled.

It just so happens that my time of the month has come. I sighed and took a quick shower before changing into my clothes.

I grabbed my keys and ran down the stairs. I got in the car and drove to the store. I pulled into the parking lot and grabbed my wallet out of the glove box and exited the car.

I walked into the store and began roaming the aisles for the things I needed. I grabbed a box of pads and some junk food before going to the check out line.

"Hey, that time of the month?"

I turned around and saw Ashton looking at me, "yeah."

"It's funny running into you here." He said and I paid for my items.

"I don't think so, I think you're following me." I smirked and he blushed.

"No, it just so happens that we came to the same store for the same items." He said.

"You're on your period too?" I joked.

"Haha, no, I'm here for my sister." He said before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a twenty.