You Again.

Kara Walker.

"Ashton I-" I said before I was cut off.

"Ashton? I thought his name was Josh." Kaiden said setting Chance on the ground.

"I, uh, well, uh..." I trailed off.

"So, you're the asshole who walked out on my sister when she needed you the most?" Kaiden said walking towards us.

"What are you talking about?" Ashton asked letting go of my hands.

"It's about to go down." Aaron mumbled grabbing Chance's hand.

"You walked out on her, the day after the party. She carried your children and you were no where to be found!" Kaiden yelled and the twins had a worried look in their eyes.

"Kaiden don't, the twins." I said and his eyes softened for a second before burning with anger again.

"I don't even know what you're talking about? Why are you bringing the twins into this?" Ashton asked and the next thing I know Kaiden's fist connects with Ashton's jaw.

I flinched at the impact and ran towards Kaiden. I saw Aaron pull Ashton away and I did the same with Kaiden.

"Kaiden stop!" I yelled and he turned to face me.

"He hurt you Kara. I can hear your crying at night and it breaks my heart to know that my little sister has to go through this." His voice cracked.

"Kaiden, I'm okay. I have everything I need. I have you, the twins, and Ashton." I said and I wiped away his tears.

"He hurt you Kara, I don't want you to hurt anymore." He said and I wrapped my arms around him.

His shoulders shook and I held him tighter. I saw the twins walk towards us and Chance had an arm wrapped around Aiden's shoulder.

"Uncle Kay, are you crying?" Aiden asked.

"Nah, my eyes are just sweating." He said and we laughed.

"It's okay, don't cry." Chance said hugging his legs and Aiden copied his actions.

"Kara?" A hand touched my shoulder. I turned to see Aaron with a small smile on his face.

"You okay?" He asked and I shook my head. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

"Everything's going to be fine." He whispered.

"I've been told that so many times and never ever turns out fine." I said and he pulled away.

"C'mon." He said dragging me towards Ashton.

I let go of Aaron's hand and ran towards Ashton. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. He tightened his grip around my waist.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"I'm so sorry." I said and he set me on the ground.

"About what? None of this is your fault. But when were you going to tell me?" He asked and I looked down.

"This is all my fault and honestly I don't know when I was going to tell you." I said and his fingers cupped my chin.

"Everything's going to change, Kara." He said.

"I know. Nothing's going to be the same anymore." I whispered.

"It's kind of easier for me now." He said and I frowned.

"Now I know the twins are actually mine, I won't have to try so hard to win you guys over." He said and I smiled.

"So, you never answered my question." He smirked.