Other Works

Hey everybody! Wow this book has gotten a lot more popular since I last checked and just want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who reads, votes, comments, and saves this book!

That being said, I'm putting a self-promotion warning because this entire chapter is me talking about the five other works that I'm working on!

So first off is my original AU!

Title: Pierre's Row

Main Ship: Marichat

Synopsis: Set in Paris France, Mme.Bustier's class and a few others either work at or own a shop on Pierre's Row. Life gets a little tricky when a masked reporter going by the name of Hawkmoth nearly destroys two celeberties, Ladybug and Chat Noir. To make matters worse, a cafe on Pierre's Row gets broken into soon after Hawkmoth makes his first appearance. Ladybug and Chat Noir band together at night to unmask Hawkmoth and save their reputations, while their alter-egos work together during the day to solve the case of the burglary. Will they find out the truth? 

The second one is not an AU, but I like to think that it's a pretty original idea!

Title: Operation Trials and Tribulations

Main Ship: Adrienette with a Lukagami subplot

Synopsis: When it's revealed that Ladybug and Chat Noir are two out of 17 people, Gabriel Agreste does the obvious thing. He invites them all to his private island for a competition where two winners, a boy and a girl will win a "grand prize." Little do they know that it's all a ploy to flush Ladybug and Chat out of hiding. The clock its ticking. 

I will try to update one of these two books every week or close to it! 

The third is a chat AU that takes place post S2 and then goes into S3! 

Title: so no one told you life was gonna be this way

Main Ship: LadyNoir with Chlogami subplot and established DJWIFI

Synopsis: A chat fic between the five original heroes. As they get to chatting things will inevitably change between them, but will it end triumphantly or in disaster? 

The fourth one I will be talking about is my one-shots book! It's not just Marichat, but all sides of the lovesquare! 

Title: Miraculous One-Shots

Main Ship: Love Square 

Synopsis: Unrelated one-shots focusing on our favorite oblivious superheroes and the rest of the miracuclass!

Finally last but not least, I'm currently working on Adrienette April and if you're reading this after April 2021, it should be finished! So if you want more one-shots, go and look there!

It would mean the world to me if you would check these out, especially because this was the first fanfiction I ever finished and everyone of you who have supported me have encouraged me to keep going!

Even if you don't check out these two books, I still want to say a huge THANK YOU for reading this one! I hope you've enjoyed!                                                                                                                                                         -Colorado