Day Nine: Confession

Here's part two out of three! Day after tomorrow we will go back to the normal one-shots! This one-shot is rated teen. Thanks for reading make sure to comment and vote if you've enjoyed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Was all Adrien Agreste could hear after he let go of his transformation that night.

"Shut it, Plagg."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He continued to laugh, to Adrien's dismay.

"Plagg please stop." He mumbled. Plagg could hear the desperation in his voice, so he stopped laughing. He may make fun of the boy from time to time, but there WAS a line.

"Kid, you realize what you just did right?" Adrien flopped down on his bed and groaned.

"Yes. I just did the one thing I promised myself that I would not do."

"She's just a fr-."

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Adrien growled.

"Look kid, didn't she kiss you back?" Plagg asked. 

"Yeah, and it was amazing so soft and sweet and ugh! I want to kiss her again and again!" Adrien sighed a love-sick sigh. "But I can't she doesn't like me that way." He frowned.

"How do you know that?" Plagg asked. Adrien turned to look at the Kwami.

"What?" 

"How do you know that she doesn't feel the same way?"

"Well because-"

"Let me stop you there, kid. You said she kissed you back, right?"

"Yeah?" Plagg waited for him to get it. "Oh my gosh she kissed me back! She didn't pull away or anything! Oh my gosh Plagg! Do you think she might like me?" Adrien bolted up in his bed looking at his kwami and expression of shock and hope.

"I'd bet my entire cheese stash on it." He nodded. Adrien fell back on his bed, grinning up at the sky.

"She likes me."

"He likes me." Were the first words out of Marinette's mouth after Chat Noir left. She turned to look at Tikki, who had come out of hiding. She nodded in silent affirmation.

"Seems that way."

"I can't believe he likes me!" Marinette grinned. "This is the first time this has happened to me. I'm a little nervous about what it means if I'm being honest." Marinette giggled. Sure, there had been Luka, but she never made it official between the two of them. And she knew now that whatever she felt for Luka, it wasn't love, what she felt for Chat Noir on the other hand....

"Don't worry Marinette! You're the Ladybug to his Chat Noir!"

"Not that he knows that."

"Don't worry, Mari, sooner or later he will know and he'll be overjoyed!" 

"It just seems like I'm lying to him." 

"Well, when he tells you his identity, you can tell him yours." Tikki told her.

"Really Tikki? You'd let me?" Tikki giggled and nodded.

"Oh thank you Tikki!" Tikki flew up and hugged Marinette's cheek.

"You deserve it."

"I just hope he'll come back. He will come back, right?"

"I promise you Marinette, he'll come back. Chat isn't one to abandon people."