Day Four: Drawings

Heyo! I am very excited to write this one-shot. I know that this is the topic of lots of comics and whatnot, but I couldn't resist it! This is rated teen for mild language. Be careful innocent children. If you've enjoyed please vote and leave comments!                                                                                                                                                        -Colorado

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat Noir knew that Marinette was an artistic person. She was a designer, being artistic was basically her job description. Still, he hadn't been prepared for the sheer talent she had in not only designing clothes, but drawing humans as well. Drawing clothes and drawing people were two very different things. Chat had remembered her saying that she drew a little bit during the Evillustrator akumatization, but he hadn't expected this. Then again, Marinette was very humble. 

"Chat? What the hell are you doing?" Marinette yelled at the boy. He scrambled out of her desk chair and faced the girl. She was carrying a plate filled with croissants, her expression was one of rage and shock. 

"I was looking at some of your designs. You never show me them and I got curious!" Chat looked down in shame. "I'm sorry, the book was open I thought you wouldn't mind."

"Well, I do mind." She huffed.

"I'm really sorry, please forgive me?" Chat begged, giving her a pout.

"Hmmmm." She hummed.

"Pawleaaase Purrincess?" He walked over to her and rubbed his head against her neck. 

"You're not a real cat." She told him, batting his face away and setting the croissants down on her desk. Chat's ears drooped. She had never pushed him away before. He went over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his cheek against her back. Marinette crossed her arms.

"Hey, I'm really sorry, really, I wouldn't have done it if I thought it was going to make you this upset." Chat apologized, his hot breath on Marinette's back made her shiver. Chat let go, thinking she was trying to move out of his grip.

"You looked through my sketchbook without my permission, Chat. You invaded my privacy." She told him.

"I'm sorry."

"I know." She wasn't giving him forgiveness, just acknowledgement.

"How can I make it up to you?"

"I don't know Chat, I just don't know."

"Well, if it helps, you're a really talented artist." Chat told her. That seemed to loosen her hostility.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah! I mean I already knew that you were great at designs, but I mean those portraits were mind-blowing! I-"

"What?" Marinette turned towards Chat, cutting his praises short. Her eyes had venom in it. "Portraits?" She growled. Making Chat feel incredibly nervous.

"Um yeah, your drawings of me. They're fan-"

"Out." She told him, growling.

"W-what?"

"Out."

"Princess-"

"Don't Princess me." She sent him a death glare. "Just get out."

"Okay, as you wish." Chat bowed, only to be met with the sketchbook to his head. 

"Just go, go and don't come back." She told him before turning around and plopping down on her desk. Chat left an angry Marinette, sobbing because he had gotten heart broken by a blue-haired girl yet again.