A Night At Pacen's

Hiya!!! Hope you're liking the story!!! Enjoy!!!

Abby’s P.O.V
“Thanks for dropping me off, Devin.” I smiled.
“No problem.” He held my hand. “I’ll see you tomorrow?”
“Um, yeah.” I kissed his cheek before getting out of the car. I headed to my house and packed a few things before walking to Pacen’s house. I wondered what it would be like now to spend time with him. I knocked on the door and Pay answered it. For a while he just stared at me before moving aside to let me in. “Where’s your parents?” I asked as I dropped my bags.
“On a business dinner.” He sat on the couch. “Do you want me to order some food?” He asked already holding up the house phone. He was wearing a t-shirt that exposed his muscular arms and basketball shorts. His black hair messier then usual. His eyes were a dim blue in this light.
“Or I can cook?” I suggested.
“No thank you.” He slouched back.
That’s it. “Okay, you want to be an asshole? Fine! Just not with me. You were never an asshole with me.” I screamed.
He scowled at me. “I can act however I want with whoever I want.” He said simply.
I stomped over to him until I was standing directly in front of him. “You can’t act like that with me.” I said sternly.
He stood up in front of me and glared down at me. “I damn well can.” He said smugly.
“No you can’t.”
“Yes, I can. What are you goanna do, huh, Abs?” He teased. I placed my hands on his shoulders ignoring the way it made me feel to have his skin touching mine and I kneed him in the groin. He bent down in pain and grunted. “Shit, Abby. You can’t play like that.”
“Well, it’s not like you didn’t deserve it.” I said supercilious.

He reached up and pulled me down to the floor. He climbed on top of me and pinned my hands down to the floor. I laughed as he brought his face down to face me. “What now?” He raised an eyebrow.
“Uh…” I whined. “Get off you’re heavy!!”
He laughed at that. “Oh, no!” He wiggled his hips on mine to distribute his weight.
I groaned. “I think I’m losing circulation! Stop!” I laughed. He did and leaned down until our faces were inches apart.
“Make me.” He mocked.
I brought my face closer to his. My eyes trailing from his lips to his eyes. He looked at me before smashing his lips to mine and I felt the spark. I let my head fall back and I kissed him as he kissed me. I opened my mouth to let him in and he moaned at that. I felt my cheeks blush. Just the thought of making Pacen moan drove me wild. He separated his lips from mine and connected them to my neck. He let go of my hands so he could pull up my shirt. I was exactly sure what he was doing, but I didn’t stop him. He lifted my bra and I felt embarrassed to be exposed in front of him. I covered my chest so he would be able to see.
“Stop.” He moved my hands away.
“I don’t want you to see…” He hushed me.
I let him pull my hands away. “They’re beautiful.” He smiled down at me. I blushed. He brought his face down to my chest. I stared at him confused for a moment. But when his lips connected with my breast I felt pleasure beyond bare. I moaned as he kissed, nibbled, and licked. I couldn’t breathe! My heart felt like it would jump out of my chest any moment. I heard a car pull into the driveway.
“Pay.” I panted.
“Mhm?” He said kissing my chest.
“I think you’re mom is home.”
His head snapped up at that. “Shit.” He mumbled. “Put your stuff on.” I raced to get my bra and shirt, quickly covering myself up.
“Okay, I’m good.” I reassured him. I turned to see Pacen standing by the window, a bulge in his shorts. He followed my eyes and blushed.
“It’ll be down in a minute.” He said.
I laughed. “I did that?” I asked.
He nodded laughing. “Yeah.” Mrs. Stalin walked in on us laughing.
“What’s so funny?” She smiled as she stepped in. Pacen’s father came in next.
“Nothing. We were just laughing at something that happened at school.” Pacen walked over and greeted them. “Why are you guys home so early?”
“Oh, we’re not staying.” Mr. Stalin said. “I just slipped some juice on my shirt.” He went upstairs.
“Men! They’re always so messy.” Mrs. Stalin joked.
“You can say that again.” I joked.
“Abigail, darling. How are you?” She said sweetly.
“Abby’s dating Devin.” Pacen sounded disgusted.
“Oh…really?” She sounded disappointed.
“Yeah, and Pacen’s dating his sister, Amy.” I smirked at him.
“Ugh, that girl, Amy? Now Pacen, I thought we raised you better.”
“Wait. You don’t like Amy?” I asked confused.
Mrs. Stalin shook her head. “Don’t think I haven’t heard what that girl did with the Stutz twins.”
I made a gagging sound. Mr. Stalin walked in and guided his wife to the door. They said goodnight before exiting. Pacen glared at me darkly. “What?” I asked annoyed.
“You didn’t have to tell her about Amy.” He responded.
“Well, you didn’t have to tell her about Devin.” I retorted.
He didn’t respond. He just flung himself onto the couch and turned on the flat screen. I headed upstairs with my stuff and settled into Pacen’s room. I decided to take a quick shower making sure I locked the door sternly so he couldn’t get inside. I looked at myself in the mirror. My chest was red from when Pacen touched me and by my nipple a hicky began to form. My face was red. I went into the shower and showered quickly. I heard a knock on the door. I wrapped a towel around me and let me damp hair fall.
I swung the door open. Pay was sitting on his bed with a bag of Chinese food. “I ordered your favorite.” He said softly.
“Oh, thanks.” I smiled. I combed out my tangled hair as he watched me from the bed. He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist as he laid wet kisses on my neck.
“Have you decided?” He said huskily.
I let my eyes fall shut as he fondled my breast. “N-no.”
“Why not?” He sucked on my neck.
“I can’t think with you touching me.” I breathed. He stepped back and smiled.
“Sorry.” I blushed. I went into the bathroom and put on panties and shorts. Pacen came in and looked at my bare chest with lust. I covered myself with one of his old t-shirts.
“If I say yes, does that mean we’ll do it today?’ I asked nervously.
“Who knows.” He grinned. “But if you’re not ready, you’re not ready.”
I bit my lip. I didn’t want our first time to be like this. “I’m not.”
“I respect that.” He smiled.
“Good.” I walked passed him and sat to eat my food.    

                    - - - - - *'* - - - - -

“You don’t have to sleep on the floor, you know?” Pay said from his bed.
“Are you going to try something if I sleep in your bed?” I asked.
“No, not unless you want me to. Besides, you haven’t said yes to me.” He sounded upset. I got out of the blankets on the floor and crawled into bed with him. My back was facing him and the instant the covers fell over us, I felt the heat of his body. Pacen closed the space between us and wrapped his arm around my waist. “Goodnight.” He whispered in my hair. I shivered a bit.
“Goodnight.” I smiled enjoying this one moment we had.