Charles is missing.

Hey everyone! So i think this story should being ending in a couple more chapters! I'm working on the second part, but anyway! Enjoy!!

Pacen’s P.O.V

I raised my eyebrows, shocked. “Andrew? In love with anyone? What’s going on in the world?” I asked, laughing lightly.

He groaned. “Hey, man! Don’t try to insult me.” He rubbed his head, standing straighter. “Do you mind giving me a ride?” He yawned.

I nodded. “Follow me.” We were silent on the walk back to my car. It wasn’t until I was on the highway that Andrew broke the silence.

“So, why were you at school so late?” He asked casually.

I coughed. “I had a therapy session.”

“Why?” He stared at me.

“Because. . .” I formulate the right response. “I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.” I settled with sigh.

He nodded in understanding. “How is Abs doing?”

“She’s alright. Trying to support me the best she can.”

I saw his jaw clench. “I’m still pissed that the whole thing happened.” He murmured.

I closed my eyes slowly before studying the road again. “It wasn’t anyone’s fault.” I said calmly.

He scoffed. “If Devin hadn’t convinced Abby to skip school it would’ve never happened.” He spat.

I watched him carefully. His hands were balled into fist. “Look, I don’t blame Devin, and you shouldn’t either.” He shook his head, trying to ignore my reasoning. “If we were to really analyze anything, than I’m to blame as well because I made Abby want to leave school.” I said softly.

Andrew sighed. “Because you were being an asshole?” He guessed. I laughed. “Well, she can’t really blame you. You were in love with her and you had to fight off getting boners everyday.” He joked.

I smiled. “Yeah, it’s all her fault.” I said rolling my eyes, and laughing.

I headed down a side street to Andrew’s house. “Anyway, you and Linda?” I said cocking an eyebrow.

He squinted. “Yeah.”

“Are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?” I asked.

He was quiet for a moment. “Charles.” He said.

“What?” I asked confused.

“When’s the last time you’ve heard from Charles?” Andrew asked.

It all snapped in an instant. “I haven’t heard from him since the beginning of the school year.” Now that I thought of it, no one had really seen him around. “I’ll make a few calls.”

Amy’s P.O.V

“Will you stop being a Debbie-downer!” I said to Matt. He smiled his seductive smile.

“Wouldn’t rather join me on this enchanted chair?” He waggled his eyebrows and patted his seat. We were in the library after school, waiting for Devin to pick me up.

“Stop trying to distract me.” He laughed

“Is it so easy to tell?” He said running his fingers through his hair.

I smiled. “You’re too adorable for your own good.” I pinched his nose.

He chuckled. “I have to be with such a beautiful girl.”