Nightmare Pt. 1

Pacen’s P.O.V

I woke up to find Abby sleeping with my arms wrapped around her, holding her to my chest. She sighed contently and snuggled closer to me, a smile spreading across her lips. If we were together I would’ve woken her up with a kiss, but that would be weird if I did because we were just friends with benefits. So instead I watched her until she woke up. She stirred. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. For a moment Abby untangled herself from my grasp and my arms felt vaguely empty. She rested a hand on my cheek, brought her face closer to mines. I felt the heat of her breath. I thought she was going to kiss me, but instead she pulled back and shook my shoulder lightly. “Pacen.” She whispered. “We’ve got to wake up for school.”

I moaned. “No!” I gripped her waist and brought her close to me. “Let’s stay in bed.” I said huskily.

She shivered, biting her lower lip. “We can’t.” She panted.

What was wrong with her? Maybe I should have a little fun. I tucked her hair back as I kissed her neck. Her breathing getting louder. “Are you sure you don’t want to stay?” I said in a deep voice.

She giggled. “I want too, but we can’t.” She pushed me back. “Let’s get ready, man whore.” She joked before getting out of bed.

I sighed, watching her as she entered. My phone rang. “Hello?” It was Brad.

“Hey, man.” I answered.

“So how’s it going with Abs?”

“I’m going to break up with Amy today.” I announced.

Brad’s P.O.V

“I’m going to break up with Amy today.” He said.

“What!?!” I asked, shocked. “Does Abby know?”

“No, I don’t plan on telling her until it’s done. I need to prove to her that I’m serious about the way I fell about her.” He sighed. “I just need to figure out how to deal with Devin.”

I wanted to Pacen. It would make things so much easier for us all if Pay just knew the truth. “I’ll talk to him and see what I can do.” I said before hanging up. I just hoped that Devin was ready to take the steps to letting everyone know who he really was.

Abby’s P.O.V

Pacen and I rode to school. He kept reminding me about the time when we were eight and I got stuck in the tree house. My foot got caught in one of the floor boards and I was left dangling above some bushes.

“That was the first time I realized that you were the best thing that ever happened to me.” Pacen gave me a meaningful look after he parked.

“Is that you gave me the nickname booger?” I scowled at him. He laughed.

“Don’t act like you didn’t like it!” He snapped his fingers which made me crack up.

“I’m not too sure how I feel about the snapping fingers.” I joked. He laughed. We made our way out of the car.

“Hello, beautiful people!” Amy’s voice chimed in. It took all the will power within me not to roll my eyes.

“Hey, Amy. I need to talk to you about something.” Pacen said. His tone seemed off to me, but I didn’t think Amy noticed.

“Oh, great!” She smiled. “I might have something for you too.” She winked. Pacen sighed, grabbed her hand, and walked off.

A moment later I felt someone’s arms wrap around my waist. “Hello.” Devin whispered in my ear.

I attempted, what I thought to be, a smile that failed epically. “Hi.”

He frowned. “What’s wrong?” His eyebrows knit together.

“Nothing, just tired.” I gave him a sad smile.

“Well, maybe I could make you feel better.” He suggested, holding up his car keys.

“And do what?” I asked with a smirk.

“Cut. Class.” He said devilishly.

I tapped my chin. “Hmmm, sounds like a great idea.”

Pacen’s P.O.V

“Listen, Amy. I’ve been thinking and these past couple of months have been great.” I started.

“I know, haven’t they!” She beamed. She was only making it that much harder to break this off with her. It’s not like Amy was completely horrible. She just isn’t the girl for me.

“Amy, this isn’t going to be easy…but I think we should break up.” I held my breath for a moment. Her face had gone straight and she stood unmoving. “You’re a great girl, Amy. And some day you’ll make some guy very happy, but I don’t think that guy is me.”

She took a step closer to me. “You can’t break up with me, Pacen.” Her voice was soft.

“What do you mean? Of course I can!” I didn’t want to argue with her, but I was prepared.

“NO! You literally can’t break up with me.” She shook her head.

“Why is that?” I raised an eyebrow waiting for her grand reason.

“Because I’m pregnant. With your baby.”

(GASP!) Okay, so right now you hate me because it's super short & i left you hanging! but i've been really busy! so i promise to make the next part longer & more drama!

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan (maybe?)