Therapy

Okay, so this is all I've got for right now! But I'll try to make the rest more interesting & fun >.> this story will most likely be ending soon! so enjoy!!

Abby’s P.O.V

    I pressed my face against his neck. “Pacen.” I whispered.
    He sighed, and cleared his throat. I looked up at him. He was watching me carefully now. I touched his cheek. He tried to smile. I called for the nurse and waited for Doctor Walburn to respond.
    “Abby.” He breathed. He sounded so exhausted.
    “Shhh, don’t try to speak. Wait for the Doctor to come.” I suggested.
    He shook his head weakly. “I have to-”, he coughed, “tell you this.”
    “Pacen?” Doctor Walburn rushed into the room. Pacen’s eyes shifted from me to the Doctor. I was immediately rushed out of the room by the burses, and as I was Pacen’s heart rate rose. They shut the door and focused on him. It wasn’t until an hour later that I was able to see him. He was sitting up now, eating some soup. His hands were trembling and his skin was pale.
    “Pay.” I whispered as I entered the room.
    His head automatically turned in my direction. He dropped his spoon. “Abby!” He reached out for me. I ran to him and hugged him.
    “Are you okay?” I asked softly.
    “Yeah, I just missed you.” He squeezed me tight.
    “I’m so sorry.” I breathed. He held me closer.
    “Why are you sorry?”
    “Because you needed me and I wasn’t here-” He interrupted me, pulling back to watch my face. His blue eyes seemed more vibrant than they had the past few days.
    “No, it’s my fault. I didn’t tell you I was having nightmares and I felt scared.” He rested his hand on my cheek.
    “You were?” I asked. He nodded with sorrow. “Why didn’t you tell me?”
    “Because I was suppose to be strong for you, Abs. You needed me.” He explained.
    I smiled as my eyes watered. “Pacen, we’re strong together and for each other. I was fine. You should’ve told me so I could’ve been strong for you.” I said grabbing his hand.
    He gave me a weak smile. “But I’m your boyfriend, Abs. It’s my job.”
    I rolled my eyes. “I don’t care if you were my husband. This is a partnership. Sometimes there’s things you can’t handle that I need to be there to support with. Face facts: I’m your girl.” I winked. He laughed softly before leaning in to kiss my lips softly. “Don’t let me fall apart.” He whispered against my lips.
            >>ONE WEEK LATER<<

    I couldn’t hold back my excitement as Pacen made his way out of the hospital. He had spent all week under observation and therapy with Miss Dane, but now I got to have him all to myself! And I did plan on doing exactly what Brad suggested…all the naughty things in the book! But I wasn’t exactly sure how I’d be able to pull that off. “Hey, baby.” Pacen kissed my cheek as he made sat down.
    I had taken his car to pick him. Our parents were meeting with Miss Dane today to discuss the therapy sessions we had to attend after school. I giggled just thinking over how that meeting must pay out.
    “What’s so funny?” Pacen asked with a curious look.
    “Nothing. I’m just thinking we’re both crazy since we have to go to therapy.” I laughed.
    He smiled a bit. “Guess we are.” He stated as I pulled out of the parking lot. He grabbed my hand and held onto it tightly. “So what have I missed?”
    I tried to think. “Amy and Matt are good, they’ve been together for a little over a month. I haven’t really heard from the other guys besides Andrew, who was out with Linda last night. I think they’re getting serious. And Brad and Devin had sex for the first time.”
    Pacen’s face cringed a bit at the end. “What?” I asked him.
    He shook his head. “Nothing. I mean, I’m okay with them being gay and together, but you can’t just drop the sex bomb on me so casual like that.” He teased.
    I rolled my eyes. “You never did tell me how you felt about the entire situation.” I said as I turned the corner onto Davison street.
    He groaned a bit before shutting his eyes. “I don’t feel anything.” He yawned.
    I parked his car into his driveway and faced him. He opened his eyes and smiled. His black hair was flat and straight. He hadn’t spiked it up since he’d been in the hospital the past few days. “Stop lying.” I said running my fingers across his lips. He closed his eyes and kissed my finger tips.
    “I just don’t care. I’m happy if they’re happy.” He said.
    I stared at him for a moment, taking in every bit of his features. When I didn’t respond he opened his eyes and gawked at me. He smiled softly. “You know, I would’ve never thought we’d be here.” He said.
    “Be where?” I asked, my eyes trailing along his lips.
    He grabbed my hand and placed it in his cheek. “This happy together.”
    I smiled. “We were always happy together, Pay. Even as friends.”
    “It was a different type of happy, Abs. We were friends, but I had to restraint myself from all the things I wanted to do.” He said, resting his hand on my knee.
    “Like what?” I raised an eyebrow.
    “Like this.” He leaned in and kissed me. I laughed against his lips.
    “Let’s get you inside.” I said grabbing his bag of clothes. He whined, but followed me inside.

Pacen’s P.O.V

    “So how long have you been feeling anxious about Abby leaving Pacen?” Miss Dane questioned.
    I looked around her room. Her office was barely decorated. A few photos here and there, mostly her degrees were hung on the plain white walls. “I guess since she was diagnosed with amnesia.”
    “And why was that?” She asked. I stared at her for a moment. She was a beautiful older women with blonde hair and green eyes.
    “Because I felt like that was a sign I’d lose her.”
    Miss Dane offered a sad smile. “Pacen, you and Abby have a really strong relationship. There isn’t anything that could keep you two apart and you can obviously see that because she wanted to be with you even when she did lose her memory.”
    I nodded. “True.” I said shifting uncomfortable. I hated talking about this sort of thing. It made me feel emasculated. Let me demonstrate how I feel to her. “So how come you haven’t been married?” I asked her with a serious expression.
    Her eyes widened in shock for a moment and her lips tightened into a straight line. “I’m a widow actually.” She said softly.
    I felt like a complete asshole. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”
    She smiled. “It’s fine. I don’t tell many people my business.” She explained. “See, you and I are a lot alike, Pacen. We both like to be strong because we feel that the people around us need our strength to continue on, and though it may be true that isn’t necessarily the case.”
    My eye brows knit together. “How so?”
    “I mean everything with Abigail. She got through everything without a moment of hesitation of weakness. She thought entirely of you and will not stop.” Miss Dane said calmly.
    “I sure am lucky aren’t I?” I asked with a goofy grin. Miss Dane smiled and nodded.
    “You both are.”      

                  - - - - - *'* - - - - -

    I walked across the lawn in the back yard of the school. I spotted feet poking out of the bushes near Lane Hall. “Who’s there?” I asked as I approached the feet.
    “Ugh!” The guy groaned. I walked over the other side of the bushes to find Andrew lying on his back.
    “What the hell happened?” I asked laughing as I helped him up.
    “Linda.” He said.
    “What happened with her?” I asked him. He acted as if saying her name would explain everything.
    “Well, we decided to get drunk during school and apparently I was flirting with some stupid girls. So she got mad ditched me after she attacked me and left with my car.” I couldn’t hod bacl my roar of laughter at his explanation.
    “You know, she sounds like the perfect girl for you.” I joked.
    He smiled. “I know. I think I’m in love with her.”

Matt’s P.O.V

    “So you seem pretty settled in.” Natasha said.
    “Yeah, I am.” I smiled. Natasha was my lab partner in Chemistry. She was one of the nicest girls I’ve ever met. Always looking out for me, but she hadn’t warmed up to the idea of me dating Amy.
    “Are you still screwing around with that Amy girl?” She asked.
    I shook my head. “We’re dating.” I answered.
    She rolled her eyes. “Did you two have sex?’ She asked nonchalantly.
    Billy turned with wide eyes. I gawked at him and he spun back around. “Yeah, but it was after we claimed our love for one another.” I said defensively.
    She laughed. “Ha! That was all it took?”
    I scowled at her. “You know, if you’re crushing on me this much you should just say so.”  I mocked her.
    She sighed. “How many times must I explain that I’m a lesbian!” She said mournfully.
    “Oh yeah, how are things with Liza?” I asked casually as I poured are solution into the beaker.
    “She’s fine. Her parents don’t want us to spend so much time together at the moment, but ever since her grandmother past she’s needed me more.” She said mixing in chemicals.
    I frowned. “Aw, sounds horrible. I gave her a side hug. The bell rang and I saw Amy in the hall, raising an eyebrow and giving me a curious look. I let go of  Natasha giving her a peck on the head and telling her I’d call her later before I made my way to Amy.
    “Who’s the cutie?” She said in her mock man voice. I laughed.
    “Natasha. Don’t worry she’s gay.” I smiled.
    Amy laughed softly. “I’m not. Just curious.” She watched Natasha. “Is she our best friend?”
    “Hmm, I guess you could say so.”
    “Why didn’t you say so! I have to win her over!” She said calculating.
    I followed her down the hall. “No, no1”
    “What! Why not?” She pouted.
    “Well, she isn’t your biggest fan.”
    Amy smiled mischievously. “All the more reason.” Holy hell. What did I get myself into?

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan(maybe?)