Is this goodbye forever?

Hey everyone! So this is the final chapter of one of the boys! The second book should be up by the fifteenth! So look out for it! It's called "You're not the boss of me!" So please look out for it! If you fan me, I'll be sending out a message for when it gets released. Until then, enjoy!

Abby’s P.O.V

      I woke up wrapped in Pacen’s arms. His head was on my chest. I studied the ceiling trying to relax and let him sleep. I smiled feeling at peace with everything. I giggled when I heard Pacen grumble.

      “Good morning,” I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. He lifted his head and smiled at me before shifting forward and kissing me lightly.

      “Good morning,” he rested his head back onto my chest. We stayed like that for a few beats. I ran my hands over his back. “That feels so good,” he sighed.

      “What are we going to do today?” We weren’t allowed to go back to school just yet. Everyone needed some therapy and some time, so most of our days were free.

      He leaned up and winked. I laughed. I heard my phone buzz. Pacen got up and handed me the phone. “Hello?” I answered while I watched Pacen put on a pair of boxers.

      “Sweetie, we need you and Pacen to come over here right now,” my mom tried to sound calm, but her voice wavered.

      “Alright. Are you okay mom?” Pacen studied me now.

      “Just come over here,” she hung up. Pacen and I got dressed quickly and headed over to my house.

There were two black Mercedes parked in the drove way. I glared at them curiously before opening my front door. “Mom?” I called.

      “In the living room,” she answered.

      Pacen was holding my hand as we walked into the living room. Our parents were sitting on the couch across from three men in suits. “What’s going on?” Pacen questioned.

      “The FBI has to speak with the two of you,” Pacen’s father answered.

      “Have seat,” one of them instructed.

      “We’d rather stand,” Pacen responded. He eyed them carefully.

      “Okay, we’re going to make this short and simple.” The same agent kept speaking, “since your group of friends have continued to be attacked we have to separate you. Philip is still loose and we aren’t sure if he’ll gather another group of people to seek revenge.”

      “Wait, separate us? What do you mean?” I asked.

      “We have to put you all under witness protection.”

      Pacen took a step forward, “so we’ll all be going to separate states?”

      I felt my heart sink as the agent nodded. “No, we just got back to safety! We’re finally able to be together and you want to split us up!” I screamed as the tears rolled down my face.

      “Can we stay together, at least?” Pacen pleaded as he held my hand.

      Another agent gave us a sorrowed look as he shook his head. “We can’t risk having anyone in the same area. If everyone is in a different location than it’ll be difficult for Philip to track anyone.”

      Pacen held me as I cried into his chest. I could hear my mother crying. “When would we have to leave?” My father asked.

      “You must be packed and ready to go by the end of this week. All ties of connection must be broken, and try to keep things low key.” They advised. I stopped listening and just held on to Pacen.

      “Shhh, it’ll be alright,” he looked down at me and gave me a sad smile. “I’ll come and find you no matter what it takes. I promise.”

      I shook my head. “No you can’t. It’ll be impossible to find me. You can’t outsmart these people,” I cried.

      He sighed, “I’ll do it for you. Just promise me you’ll wait.”

      I cried and held onto him closer. He buried his nose into my hair and held on to me as I cried.

At the end of the week my family and I packed everything into the FBI vans that were provided. Pacen kissed me one last time before I got into the car. I kept my head out and watched him as we drove away. I kept crying until Pacen become a mere dot that continued to watch as both our hearts broke. When would I ever see Pacen again? Would he really find me?   

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan(maybe?)