Chapter 33

Hello loves! I know it's a little late but I promised to update tonight! So I'm really excited to get the stuff I picked out for Christmas because it's just all band merch so I'm happy! Haha, on the side is a picture of Sarah's band, (aka Emblem3 from X Factor...my favorites! I love them!) The one on the left is Drew, in the middle is Mike, and the right is Chris! Anyway... song of the chapter is:

 My Heroine-The Maine

(It's kind of a little dirty...sorry! haha) I LOVE The Maine and this song is saying kind of how you need someone like a drug ya know?

So I love you all and hope you had wonderful Thanksgivings! MWAH!♥

xx

PS-26,000 reads?! YOU GUYS FUCKING RULE! ♥

___________________________________________________________________ 

"So you guys have your first show as the opening act for The Summer Set and then We Are The In Crowd," Kevin our manager told my band and I over Skype.

"Right and that's January 23rd?" I asked making sure I understood. He nodded and I wrote down the date.

"Okay, and then after that show you've got another two shows the next week with Mayday Parade and The Maine," he said.

I was getting so excited, all of these bands were already my very close friends so this opportunity was amazing.

"Okay, and then we're gonna have you go on a promotional tour with You Me At Six and Artist Vs Poet until about March," he said.

I was excited to get in a lot of shows and get our name out there but also nervous to be away from Alex for that long seeing as he had his own tour with Hey Monday and Hit The Lights.

Oh, Cassadee was now off The Voice and decided to get Hey Monday back together. I was glad, I missed Hey Monday a lot!

"So the album is going to officially drop February 7th," Kevin said.

"Okay, and we'll be on tour then?" Mike asked. Kevin nodded.

"Right! So any questions?" Kevin asked.

"Can we have ice cream on our tour bus?" Drew asked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Yes Drew, we can have ice cream," Kevin said with a chuckle.

Kevin was the coolest manager. He was 24 years old and knew how to handle a group like ours.

"Alright well I have to get going for this New Years Eve party, see you guys soon!" I said to everyone.

"Bye!" they all chorused.

I smiled shutting the laptop. I went upstairs to get ready to go to Alex's parents house for their New Years party. I loved his parents and I was so excited to see them again. It was the first time they'd see us as a couple.

I got on a pair of black jeggings, and a top that was solid white in the middle with long white lace sleeves. I slid on a gold dream catcher necklace and straightened my hair. I did my makeup and finally put on my black studded ankle boots.

I heard the door open signaling that Alex was home from the store. I smiled and got up to go down the stairs. Alex looked up at me with a huge grin on his face.

He immediately swooped me up, kissing my neck.

"You look so beautiful," he murmured against my lips.

"You need to go get ready," I said with a smirk. But he didn't listen. He carried me back upstairs to the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

He gently placed me on the bed and hovered over me. I pulled him back and he kissed me again. I tangled my fingers into his hair, which sent his beanie falling onto the ground.