Chapter 29

Hello loves! This chapter is kinda short but oh my goodness so much drama in the next chapter! I have it half written so it should be out sooner (: 

So I got Taylor Swift's new album and it's SO GOOD. So the song of the chapter is:

Begin Again-Taylor Swift

It's all about someone giving up on love and the way it works and then feeling like they believe again after meeting or dating someone (cough Sarah and Alex cough) 

Hehe, so I want all of my East-Coasters to stay safe from Hurricane Sandy alright? I'm in New York but not really catching the worst of the storm yet so I wanted to update before anything bad happens! 

Love you all! ♥♥

xx

__________________________________________________________________ 

After that night I'd been acting a little distant from Alex and the gang. I was sitting in my room playing my guitar and thinking when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey girl!" Tay answered back.

"Hey Tay! When are you getting here?" I asked excitedly. I needed my best friend here.

"About 6am tomorrow? How are you holding up?" she asked referring to the situation.

I sighed, "I'm alright...I'm just scared I guess," I said.

"Sarah, Alex loves you. He could never choose anyone over you because he cares about you too much!" she said.

"I guess, I'm just paranoid you know?" I said.

"I know girl, but there's no need. You're perfect!" she said.

"Back at ya!" I said and we laughed.

After we hung up I went downstairs to sit with Alex. He grinned widely at me.

"You came out of hiding," he smiled kissing my cheek.

I shoved him playfully, "Shush you," I said sticking my tongue out.

"Let's go make a snowman," I said with a small smile.

Immediately he got up grabbing my hand and we were off. We put on our coats, hats, and gloved and went outside.

We started making the bottom with a big clump of snow. I laughed as we fell several times trying to get the snow.

We rolled up enough finally and finished the shape. I added two rocks for the nose and gave it a scarf.

"Aw! It looks so cute," I gushed.

Just then Jack opened the door, "What are you guys doing?" he asked us.

"Making a snowman, asshole!" Alex called back. We all laughed.

"Jack come take a picture of us!" I said handing him my iPhone.

He snapped the picture and rolled his eyes smirking at us.

"I'm going home to sleep, I gotta get Tay early tomorrow," he said.

Just then I felt snow hit my cheek. I looked over and saw Alex innocently whistling while looking up.

"Alexander William...did you just throw a snowball at me?!" I asked.

"What?! Me?! Never!" he said.

I gathered a snowball together and threw it at him. It landed on his chest and he gasped.

Soon snow was flying and somehow we ended up on the ground. I hovered over Alex who smiled at me.

"You're so adorable," he whispered.