Chapter 2

Hey everyone! thank you so much for reading this story, please comment and all because then I'll feel special haha but really thank you! (: 

____________________________________________________________________________

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, I was being carried bridal style and it was dark. I looked up to see who was carrying me, sure enough it being Rian.

He was one of those big brothers who was extremely protective...a little over protective at times, but I loved him.

"Is she asleep?" I heard a voice say? Alex.

"Yeah, you mind taking her inside? I'm getting my other bag out," Rian replied. Instantly I was placed into Alex's arms. I leaned more into him, using this opportunity as an advantage. He chuckled lightly tightening his hold on me.

I sensed a light turning on as he opened the door to the room. He placed me down on the bed and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Sarah," he whispered in my ear giving me chills.

Of course, me too afraid to say anything just fell back asleep. After my heartbeat had calmed down of course. He has Liz you idiot, he wouldn't date you even if he didn't.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day to see Rian next to me, snoring. Zack was on the pullout couch, and Alex and Jack were in the other bed. I quietly got up and went into the bathroom.

I took a shower, blow drying my hair and straightening it, then I changed into my black skinny jeans, black boots, gray tank top and black beanie.

I got out of the bathroom and checked my phone. A couple of messages from Cass asking if we wanted to go out for lunch. I looked at the time, 10:26. I replied that we'd love to as soon as I got the boys up.

Cass was an amazing girlfriend for my brother. She was funny, pretty, nice, and not to mention the lead singer of an amazing band.

I turned around to look at Alex sleeping, oh god he looked so cute. Focus Sarah! He's dating someone and he'll never be yours.

I sighed and decided to go get a drink from the pop machine in the hallway. I quietly slipped out the door and down the hall. I grabbed my drink and was heading back when someone smacked right into me.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going at all," a guy said helping me up. I smiled at him. Brown hair, blue eyes. Cute.

"It's alright! Neither was I, I'm fine," I said smiling, unsure of what to say next. I'm not good in these situations.

"I'm Will, Will Gaddy," he said with a smile of his own. He had on black skinny jeans, high top Nikes, and gray v-neck shirt.

"I'm Sarah Dawson," I smiled back. He looked surprised, "Rian's sister? From All Time Low?! I'm going to their concert tonight!" he said.

I laughed, "Yep! That's me, I could give you backstage passes if you'd like," I said. He gaped at me, "Are you serious?!" he asked.

"Sure! It'd be nice to have someone else there besides my brother and his crazy friends," I laughed digging around in my small purse. "There ya go!"

"Thanks Sarah, can I have your number? You know so we can meet up later," he said. I blushed as we traded numbers and waved goodbye. This guy was no Alex, but he was cute and nice. And besides, it's not like Alex would ever date me anyway.

I walked back to the hotel room noticing all of the guys were up. "Rian freaked out while you were gone, where were you?" Jack asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I just went to go grab a drink," I said sitting down on the bed.

"Why are you so smiley then?" Rian asked. "No reason," I said smiling more.

"By the way I invited a guy backstage tonight, he loves you guys and he's staying at the hotel," I said quickly getting up.

"Oh, so that's it. You met a guy," Jack smirked. I flipped him off, "Shut up! He's just a new friend, he's really nice," I said.

Zack just laughed quietly, Jack cheered, Rian looked suspicious, and Alex...well for once he was just sitting there quietly. He looked...a little upset. I shrugged it off. Maybe he missed Liz or something.

"Did Cass tell you about lunch?" I asked Rian trying to get off the subject. He nodded, "Yeah, we're leaving in about a half hour or so," he said.

I nodded looking in the mirror again. What did Will see in me? Why was I anything special?

The guys got up and got ready while I sat with Jack who was already set to go.

I looked at my phone as it buzzed from Will. "Can't wait for tonight! Thanks again, (: "

I smile and replied back, "You don't have to keep thanking me! It's fine, can't wait either! (: "

"Was that loverboy?" Jack asked smiling.

"Fuck off Jack," I said.

He raised his hands up in defense then ruffled my hair, "You're adorable when you swear you know that?" he joked.

I laughed, "Oh yeah, I'm so cute when I'm vulgar," I said.

"Hey, is Alex okay?" I asked.

He looked puzzled, "I don't know...he's kinda quiet, I'll talk to him," he said.

I nodded feeling confused myself, why would Alex be quiet? Ugh, boys are so confusing.