Chapter 4

Hi guys! So I know there's not a lot of you reading this but thank you @DeanLemonade for the comment! Please pass this story on to any of your friends who are fans of All Time Low! It'd mean a lot to me! Thank you! ♥♥

_________________________________________________________________________

When I got back to the dressing room I was calmed down. I mean, Will didn't mean to hurt me, he's not like that. He's a sweet, nice guy. Right?

"Holy fuck, Sarah...what happened to your arms?" Jack asked inspecting the purple bruises. I pulled them away.

"Ow, nothing...I'm just extremely clumsy," I said. I didn't need Alex to have another reason to hate Will.

They eyed me weirdly before getting ice. "God, how did you even manage this Sar?" Alex asked. I shrugged it off.

"My blonde roots got the best of me I guess," I joked as the ice was held on there. He looked at me strangely before sitting next to me on the couch.

I yawned and realized I was exhausted. "Tired?" Alex asked. I nodded sleepily. "Then sleep," he whispered pushing my head down onto his shoulder. Instantly I felt my eyelids closing as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to being carried once again. "I don't know how she could have even bruised her arms like that. The bruises are way up by her biceps. It just doesn't add up," I heard Jack's voice say.

I felt Alex shrug, "If you ask me...Will seems suspicious," he said. My heartbeak quickened, I didn't want them to know about that.

"Bullshit man, you just hate Will because you're secretly in love with Sarah, yet you're dating Liz. You just won't admit that," Jack said.

This time my heartbeak definitely quickened. Was Jack right?

"Fuck you Jack, I love Liz," Alex said. I wanted to cry. Here he was, talking to Jack in confidentiality, the chance to tell a secret, something he was too afraid to admit. But even when I'm asleep he still picks Liz. And that's just how it's going to be I guess.

"Whatever dude, you're gonna wake her up, just give her to me, go call Liz," Jack said picking me up into his own arms. I heard Alex storm off.

"You can stop fake sleeping now," Jack joked.

I hit him lightly. "You moron, I'm half asleep," I said. He laughed as we got into the room.

"Hey, don't cry Sar, he didn't mean that. He's too afraid to admit even to me...he must really like you," Jack said. I sighed, was it worth it to hurt like this for so long?

"You know Jack...I really don't care. I can't keep being the backup girl you know? So I'm going to try things with Will," I said fighting back tears.

"Sure Sarah, know that we're all here," he said as I laid down.

I yawned again, "Thanks Jack," I said feeling more sleepy.

"Sar...how did you really hurt your arms?" Jack asked.

"Goodnight Jack," I responded, him knowing the subject was off limits.

_______________________________

The next day was extremely...eh. I woke up to the sound of Liz and Alex laughing and groaned. It was going to be one of THOSE days huh?

I forced myself out of bed and into the shower. My bruises were already looking better. After I got out of the shower and did my long hair in loose curls, I got dressed.

I picked out my ripped dark jean shorts, white off the shoulder shirt, black beanie, and a pair of my favorite sparkly black and white cheetah print converse. I made sure to put on my billions and billions of bracelets to cover up my...wrists and decided I looked decent enough.

"Morning Sar," Alex said cheerfully. I nodded in response as Liz fake smiled toward me. I groaned inwardly.

My phone buzzed with a text from Will asking me to meet him out in the lobby. "Well, I'm off, see you later...tell Rian I'm going out for lunch with Will," I told Alex.

"Wait Sarah, do you think that's a good idea? You guys just met...yesterday! And I-"

I cut Alex off irritated, "Relax Alex, I'm a big girl, I can handle myself," I said rolling my eyes. I walked out of the room so I didn't have to hear his argument.

I looked around the lobby and was about to sit down when I felt two arms creep around my waist. "Hey!"

Will said. I smiled, "Hi!" I said.

Honestly, I was over yesterday. He promised he'd never do it again, I believed him. He was a sweet guy.

"Are you ready my lady?" he asked reaching for my hand, I laughed and nodded. He was wearing black Glamour Kills shorts, a striped v-neck, and Ray-Ban sunglasses with Vans sneakers. He looked so cute.

As we sat in the restaurant, he spoke seriously, "I'm still really sorry about yesterday Sarah," he said.

I shrugged, "Don't be...I'm fine. Jack and Alex helped with ice and-"

He cut me off, "Wait they know?! You told them?!" he asked frantically.

I nodded quickly, "Oh god no! I told them I fell," I said.

He looked relieved, "Good...I really like you Sarah," he said smiling.

"Me too," I said with a smile of my own. But he was kind of scaring me a little with his...temper. I shrugged it off though, finishing lunch and heading back to the hotel.

We got to the lobby and I turned toward Will, "I had fun, I'll see you at the show tonight! We get to watch from backstage!" I said excitedly.

"I'm really excited to spend time with you Sarah, I can't wait," he said. He leaned in but I cut him off giving him a small kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you later!" I called after him.

Will was...for the most part nice, his temper scared the shit out of me, and I wasn't sure if I could handle it...but it was clear how Alex felt about Liz. And I wasn't going to be the backup girl. I refused.

I walked through the hall to the elevator and when it opened revealing Liz, I groaned. "Well, well, well...if it isn't the pathetic little girl who has a crush on my boyfriend," she smirked.

"If it isn't the stupid fake bitch dating Alex," I smiled.

She scoffed at me, "Whatever, just be jealous that I have him," she said.

I laughed, "I think I would have to have a really low self esteem to be jealous of you," I said. She just glared. "Now excuse me, I have to go back to the room, to people who actually like me," I said smiling. No one messes with me. Especially not Liz.

I walked into the room and found Rian and Jack sitting talking. Zack was on the couch strumming his guitar.

"How'd it go?" Zack asked as I sat next to him. I put on my best fake smile, "Really well, he's really nice," I said. Rian stared at my arms.

"Sar...what happened to your arms?" he asked.

I stood up, "For the last time I fell! You guys are too paranoid," I said walking away before they could respond.

They can't find out. I won't let them. I just sighed as I got ready for the concert. Guess I'm just good at keeping secrets about my arms.