Chapter 17

Hello loves! This chapter was really really sad for me to write ): I'm still not sure on what I should do for next chapter so please tell me your ideas on what to do!

TW:: mentions of SA and r*pe, skip if sensitive to those subjects

This idea came from @RhyanaShah a while back! Haha and on a side note, the gif on the side was my reaction when my All Time Low tickets came in the mail! :D But anyway the song for this chapter is:

Your Guardian Angel-The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Okay this song is once again more in Alex's POV. It's saying he's going to protect and save Sarah from whatever (INCLUDING WILL!) Alex is going to feel terrible for not protecting Sarah earlier but this song is saying that he will do whatever it takes to keep her safe because he loves her! OMG GUESS WHAT GUYS. Cassadee Pope had a contest on her twitter and she picked the first person who responded AND I WON! My prize isn't here yet but WOOOO HOOO the fact that I won something from my idol!!! Okay, so comment and message me with your ideas, I'd looove to hear them because I'm a little stumped on them! LOVE YOU ALL! ♥

xx

__________________________________________________________________

When I woke up I could tell I was moving. It was still dark but I could see flashes of light now and then from the street lights that lit the roads of London. My head hurt and when I tried sitting up I couldn't. My hands and feet were tied up.

Seriously? I get kidnapped the day I start dating Alex?! I was feeling a little scared at this point not knowing what was going on.

"Oh good, you're up," the voice said in the front seat.

"What the fuck Will?!" I screamed ready to kill him. I didn't feel safe at all, I felt like he was going to kill me and that scared me the most.

"Babe, calm down! We're just going for a little drive!" he said reaching backward and ruffling my hair almost in a seducing way.

"Back off Will! You have a fucking girlfriend! And I have a boyfriend! And you're kidnapping me!" I said anger bubbling inside of me.

He laughed throwing his head back. And pulled up to a house.

"You honestly think I'd date Liz?! That's rich," he said getting out of the car.

I sat there for a minute thinking about what he said. Was he just using Liz to get to me?! Was she using me to get to Alex?!

It all clicked, this was all part of her plan. She knew I wouldn't be able to say no to helping her after what happened earlier. And she took advantage of me. I felt so stupid! How could I ever trust her after what she did to me before?!

I was being untied and lifted out of the car, I obviously tried fighting but something sharp poked my arm. I suddenly felt drowsy again and this time I fell into a deep sleep. The last thing on my mind was Alex. He was going to be so worried and all I wanted to do was hug him and be with him. I needed him.

______________________________

Alex's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today I would be spending the whole day with Sarah as officially my girlfriend of one day.

I got up and in the shower sending her a text that I'd be over soon. She didn't text back right away like she usually did but I just figured she was in the shower.

I got dressed in black skinny jeans, a gray Glamour Kills shirt and my gray Converse. I smiled heading over to Sarah's room.

I knocked on the door a couple of times feeling confused as to why she didn't answer it. I pulled out the spare room key she'd given me and opened up the door to her room.