Chapter 6

He's actually letting me go to the party?! I gotta make sure I dance well so Zach can see me. Why do I want Zach to see me?

"Zach thanks" I told him on our way there.

"It's fine you gotta stay by my side the whole night through" I cooed

"Fine"

We pulled up to the party and can I say....WOW. This party looks amazing! There's lights, loud music, people making out and passed out on the lawn, and his house is huge!

"Calm down kitten"

I rolled my eyes at him.

We walk inside and Zach decides to get us drinks.

"Zach I don't drink" I admit

"I know. Now stay here don't move." He demands then walked off to get us drinks

"CAMERON! YOU CAME!" Kenzie yells and by the looks of it she's drunk

"Hey kenz! How's it going with you and Dusitn?" I ask

"We...." she giggles "we kissed"

Wow that's not what I expected.

"Here have a drink! Don't worry it's not spiked" she hands me a drink and I smell it. It smells fine.

I take a sip and it feels good running down my throat so I chug it.

"Let's go dance!! Dustin wants me to dance with him!" She grabs my arm

"Kenzie I'm supposed to stay here." I don't feel so good. "W-where did you get that drink?"

"Matt told me to give it to you and he made sure that I knew if wasn't spiked" she told me. "I'm gonna go dance bye."

That drink was freaking spiked. Stupid Matt.

I get up and look for Zac-A hand covers my mouth and drags me in to a bedroom. Not again. I start struggling and fighting but it's not working.

"Babe I'm gonna punish you, you shouldn't of hurt me now I'm gonna make you scream" Matt threatens

This is it. I'm scared and there no way out not this time.

He rips of my shirt and starts kissing my collar bone and feeling me up. He continues this for a while then makes his way down to my shorts. I close my eyes to brace my self but nothing. I open my eyes and I see my rescuer punching Matt over and over again I couldn't make out the face because it was dark.

"Don't you ever come
Near her again! You prick!" My rescuer yells.

Hehe he's kinda cute. Shut up that's just the spiked drink.

My rescuer picks me up and walks outside to his car. I wonder where he's taking me.

"What did he do to you?" He asks

"Nothing...but do you know a Zach spencer?" I ask my rescuer

"Maybe why?"

"I think he's sexy and I can't stop thinking about him! Ohhh lets talk about him!" I giggled

"Cameron are you drunk?"

"Yup" I say popping the P

We drive up my drive way and he gets out of the car.

"Carry me!" I cry. He's opens my door and carries me inside upstairs to my room.

"You think Zach is sexy?" He asks

"Oh yeah I could kiss his lips any day. I want him to kiss me" Zach is hot. Stupid alcohol shut up

"Ok well I'm gonna go. You need some sleep." My rescuer says

"Nooooo don't leave me I'm scared! I'm scared he's gonna come back! sleep with me!" I cried and I was truly scared Matt was gonna come back.

"Ok" and my rescuer climbs in my bed next to me.

~*~
I wake up to a very awful headache. I go to get up out if bed but I can't. What the?

Zach. Torso. Arm. Shirtless. Six Pack. Hot.

I freak out and kick Zach off of my bed. What happened last night?

"What the heck princess! I was sleeping!!" Zach snapped

"Sorry I freaked out! But what where you doing in my bed shirtless?"

"I mean your shirtless" he smirked. Starting at my chest. What? I look down and I'm in my bra and shorts. I start blushing.

"Cameron" my mom walks in to a shirtless Zach and me. This is not happening. She just stops in the door way starting at us "Oh I'm so sorry did I interrupt something?"

"N-"

"Yes!" Zach cuts me off. DID HE JUST SAY YES?

"I'm so sorry I'll leave." And she leaves.

I narrow my eyes at Zach getting ready to attack. He's just smiling like an idiot.

"Zach you little!" Before I could finish my sentence I tackled him to the ground. "My mom is going to go all teenage girl and ask me questions! Zach what happened last night?"

"Well Matt spiked your drink then I caught him pretty much raping you I beat him senseless. After that I took you home and you kept calling me your rescuer. You said I was sexy and you could kiss me any day and that you want me to kiss you. We got home and I carried you to you bed but you where scared that Matt would come back so you asked me to sleep with you and I wouldn't turn that down" he explained and wriggled his eyebrows.

"WE SLEPT TOGETHER?! Wait did do it?" Oh my. I lost my golden prize! "Why was my shirt off and why was yours?" I screamed

"Kitty relax. we didn't have sex and when I found you with Matt your shirt was already off and I don't sleep with a shirt on." Now I'm feeling much better.

We walked downstairs and Zach left. Katie and my mom came up to me.

"So, how was it?" Asks Katie. You have got to be kidding me.

"Nothing happened Katie really nothing happened" I could tell by the look on her face she knew I was being serious.

My phone buzzed and it was Zach? How did he get my number? Ha ha he put his name as Sexy Zach.

Hey wanna go to the carnival tomorrow with Dylan, Jack, Dustin, Kenzie and I?
-Z

Sure! I can't wait
-C

Ok come over around 5:30 tomorrow
-Z

Alright bye
-C

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you guys liking it so far?

You may say predictable but there's about to be a plot twist in a few chapters.

;)