Unexpected

CHRISTINA

It had been a week of planning the project for the Quasar Exhibit with Leo, but we still got nothing.

We only get the chance to plan in school.... during break time.

Leo says he can't invite people to his house, he doesn't have money to go out either (even though I insist on picking him up and treating him), and he also doesn't like going to other people's house.

Excuses.

I don't get what the hell is wrong with this guy.

Yes, we know stuffs about each other, though maybe not that much. I don't know the reasons behind his reasons ugh.

Why can't I just go to his house? Not that I want to but... maybe I want to see the people from where he came from? He doesn't talk about his family that much. Although, I did see his dad once to get his report card and that was like two years ago back in Sophomore. But the mom, never.

Leo says they're always busy and I will not be interested in listening about them because they are both very boring people. So okay, needn't to force him.

"Leo! Why did you even want pairs? You aren't even participating on this one. C'mon! We only have two more weeks and -" yelling from the top of my lungs, I remind him about the project even though I can see him looking straight on his phone playing Clash of Clans.

"RE-LI-YOW! Relio Alves pay attention!" I yell louder this time carrying my sling bag and a lot of books on my hands.

It's already dismissal time so we're the only two students left in the class room. It's okay to talk.

"Chill chill chill," he finally says locking his iPhone and putting it on his pocket.

He stood up to face me.

"Two more weeks for this project..." I pause walking out and I feel him tail me, "Final quarter grade and you tell me to chill?! MAY I REMIND YOU WE ONLY HAVE..... OH WAIT.... NOTHING! WE STILL HAVE NOTHING FOR OUR PROJECT!" I cried loudly in the hallway emphasizing the last words.

He pulls my shoulder back so I'd stop walking and block my way as he moves in front of me drawing his face closer to mine. Then he starts reasoning out, "Okay I'm sorry I've just been busy.

I give a sigh to what he just said, "Busy? Since when did you become busy? You don't even have friends."

I didn't mean to offend him I'm just really pissed with him not cooperating. There's always that moment when you just get the wrong words out of your mouth because you felt like it for that certain time and then you want and try to take it back but it's too late so you just leave it as it is and try not to feel guilty even though deep inside you really regret saying it.

".... you dont have sports to play, you barely study, you're not part of nor work for your parents' company, you don't go out with anyone and you are telling me youre busy?!"

He lets go of my shoulders questioning me rather with a suspicious stare, "Okay how sure are you with that last part. I don't go out with anyone?"

"Do you like.... know all the girls in the world?" he pauses and starts walking in circle around me.

I didn't. But Leo doesn't seem like of a dating personality.

"What if, she's not from this school? Maybe I'm busy stalking her on facebook," he air quotes "that I forget about.... our.... this.... project.... whatever... entire thing." he gives a daring smile locking his arms together.

"Then you shouldn't!" I shouted rather in a way of command.

"And besides you don't have facebook I know you, I listen when you tell me stuffs unlike you who..." I almost forgot we were talking about the project so I stop him from circling me instead. "Okay, wait no... STOP! I'll plan this entire thing, make this entire thing, and name the entire thing on me. And I will do the 'entire thing' right now. Partners no more."