<H> Chapter Six

//:an

shoutout to my favorite and only nylamde08 ❤️😘 ilysm thanks for the support in reading my story!

://

Christina

"What is it?" Ivan's been asking me the same thing more than ten times now. I don't know if it's because he can't come up with another question or due to the fact that I haven't answered it yet. I'm crying - trying to take it all in.

Leo's not dead. His mom lied. Leo's just miles away from where I am but he's still alive.

Ivan Ma exists. I have been waiting for the angels to bring him down here on earth for a very long time, but now that my prayers have been answered, I guess that didn't make me feel happy like I thought it would be. I envisioned myself to be contented. And that's what hurts because I kept hoping and thinking about it rather than actually living with it. I kept assuming without considering the things that would happen as its aftermath.

"He was my friend," I finally say letting my weak arms fall back to my body which releases Ivan from the hug.

"Who?" he asks freeing me from his warm embrace, "Is it Leo?"

I nod. Ivan wipes my tears with his own fingers as they drip from my eyes down my cheeks and then to my chin.

He stares at my face and I swiftly cover the half portion beneath. I feel some liquid coming out from my nose so I try to mask it up.

Ivan leaves the room. He comes back in less than thirty seconds to hand me over a tissue and I immediately look away from him to blow my nose.

"I'm sorry" I say giggling from my own action as I sense my nose red. I turn to face him, "I'm very sorry."

"It's okay" he utters, "I've been there before. When you just wish you have the chance to get away from it. Get away from everything!"

I give him a grin, "Yeah, I would definitely want that."

Ivan walks me back to their mini gate and I told him how this wasn't the right time. The breakfast was a good start but it didn't end up quite how we planned and thought it would be.

Before I put my earphones back on, Ivan opens his mouth to ask me about a trip me and friend would be having today. I questioned how he knew and he said my dad told him earlier when he stole my phone.

"So," he says, "Where were you guys headed too?"

"The West, actually" I tell Ivan and he looked astounded, "I was going to stay at the West State Club until tomorrow but the trip's been cancelled."

"Why's that?" he asks curiously as he puts his hands on his pocket.

"Well, my friend had an important appointment so, I'll just probably go there some other time" I explain, "If it's not for me then I'll just wait the next time I finish training for the Air Force."

"You know I was actually off for the West today" he says, "I go there twice a month. Just saying."

He grinned and I suddenly become interested, "Really, now?"

I've always wanted to go to that Adventure Camp which was fifteen minutes away from our State Club but I never got the chance. I was sixteen when I last visited there for a family escapade. That was the time when Valentine wanted me to come over to his party and I was late.

"Yes" Ivan grins, "Well, not that I'm rushing things but, I think you we're the reason why I had to go there today. Didn't you have a suite reserved?"