<G> Chapter Five

// AN:

Hey guys! So I dont really do these author notes thing bec I already wrote this story so all I have to do is press Publish. How are you all doing? Sorry it's cliche but yeah I'm almost ending this story. There's only like 3-5 chapters left I guess. Thank you beautiful people for being with me through my first story adventure! I'm so glad to have you amazing readers. I'm happy even though I don't have thousands or so but please do promote and comment down below. If you like my story, feel free to vote as well. Love y'all!

://

CHRISTINA

It has been exactly two months today since that Leo's-mom-slapped-me incident happened. It has been exactly two months since I found out that Leo's already dead.

I'm over it, I think.

Valentine's been around in the house lately. Let's say we've been going out a couple of times, he helped me get through the search-for-Leo's-tomb part - even though we never did.

The girls know about it. I don't want them to think that I'm still hiding something from them nor am I keeping secrets again.

However, I'm still not interested into dealing with those stupid love affairs. I told Val that I wasn't into long distance relationships since I'll be leaving for the Air Force training five months from now, looking on the bright side. I can't put into words how excited I am.

Time check: 6:02AM.

I hear an annoying sound - a ring maybe. First thing I thought of in the morning was how a dimwit I actually was last night to have activated my alarm clock, but it wasn't that, it was my phone and someone's calling me this early.

I answer it without even looking at the ID, "Good morning to the most beautiful girl in the world" someone very familiar says on the line. It's Val.

"Heyyy it's too early" I say not sure if he understood me talking and yawning at the same time, "What's up?" I spoke straightly this time and open my eyes to see the chandelier hanging straight above me with its crystals sparkling due to the light outside passing through my window. It's been a long time since the sun had last risen this early- -ber months, don't forget it's Christmas soon, I wonder what I'll get.

"Oh nothing" he says sighing. I imagine him sitting on the chair in his office staring at the sun outside his window, "I just miss you."

I thought about what he just said, "Valentine, we just saw each other yesterday. You even went home late."

I got up from my bed and close the curtains of both my terrace door and window. Maybe after this call I can sleep again. I'm in need of good rest before later's voyage.

"I know, I just do" he tells me and I know his teeth beamed.

"Okay?" I grin back still closing my eyes though with a smile on.

"Listen, I got to go now. You woke me up so early" I honestly tell him and I know the bags under my eyes are very obvious now I will probably need to finish an entire stick of concealer just for people not to notice, "Why do you have to do that?" I say walking back to my bed to tuck myself.

"Oh yes, I have to tell you something" he uttered sounding a little bit disappointed this time, "I'm sorry it's kind of a very bad news. I can't see you later I have this really important meeting with..."

My eyes open as he tries explaining his situation and I cut him off, "It's okay, Val" even though deep inside, it's not.

Val promised me he was going to finish work early today so he could leave for lunch and see me, he also said he was going to be 'on leave' until tomorrow, and that he already filed it.