1.

Ava's P.O.V.

"Ava open the door!" lauren slurred her words while banging on the door. I slowly walked over to the door and open it. When I opened it she fell in my arms, she was passed out.

So I dragged her over to her bed and laid her down then walked back to the door and locked it. I got back in my bed and fell asleep. "Miss. Steel" I heard a knock at the door I goan and get out my bed to walk over to the door I unlocked it to see the headmaster standing there with two boys. The headmaster eyes widen and the the one with a quiff just looked at me and the one with a mop of curls smiled "yes Mr. Rogers?"he didn't say anything till I realized I'm only in a bra and underwear "um give me a minute please" I quickly said then closed the door I grabbed a tee shirt and some shorts and walked back to the door "Miss. Stell I need you and Miss. Baker to show this to gentlemen around the campus" "ok... I'm we will be ready in 20 minutes" I said and he nodded then walked away with them. "Lauren wake up" I said while shaking her awake. When I finally woke her up I picked out my clothes and walked in the bathroom. I took a shower and dried off I put my undergarments on and put my clothes which was a grey oversized sweater and dark blue skinny jeans with my knee high brown boots and my cross necklace . I curled my hair and did my make while Lauren took a shower she came out wearing a huge white sweater and light blue jeans with black Vans she did her make up and put her hair in a high ponytail which is always perfect.

We just sat there talking for a few minutes "so are they cute" she wiggled her eyebrows at me "Wait why are you asking me this dont you have a boyfriend" I said "don't judge me" she laughed. Just then there was a knock at the door Lauren got up and opened it "Hey Ava your boyfriends are here"she giggled. I got up and walked over to the door I rolled my eyes . "So which one do I get" I said "Me" the curly haired one said a bit to fast "Um okay" "have fun you to" Lauren winked I just smiled and walked away. "I'm Ava" I said " I'm Harry, nice to meet you Ava" he said then mumbled the last part. I was showing Harry around and I saw the boys so I walked over to them "Harry this is the boys, boys this is Harry" I introduced them "Avs have you seen Lauren" Zayn asked "yeah me and her have to show the new boys around" I said "wait so she's with a boy.....by herself?!" "Er....yeah?... Is that a problem?" "Yeah it's a big problem what if she thinks he's hotter than me and leaves me for him" he said in panic "I don't think she thinks anyone could be as hot as you" I giggled "but I'll see you guys later I have to finish showing Harry around" I added on. Harry and I walked away "so is lauren your room mate?" "Yeah,she's my best friend too" I said "oh okay, do you have a boyfriend?" "um no".

"Are you sure?,because that boy with that blue part was looking at you like you guys where" he said "who luke?.... His my ex but his twin Jai is like a brother to me" I looked at the ground when I said luke was my ex "so..... Do you have a girlfriend?" I blushed "nope I'm really don't do relationships I like being a free man" what's that supposed to mean? I asked myself "that's cool". I showed him the last thing "well I guess I have to go" I said "I guess so" he said back. I walked down the hallway and the stairs to see Lauren kissing Zayn "ew" I yelled then made gagging nosies. Jai,Niall, Liam, and I had Biology together so we started to walk to class and I saw Harry he was kissing a girl. "Ava!!" I heard a high-pitched voice scream I roll my eyes and keep walking. "Ava wait!!" I felt her grab my shoulder "what Jessica!" I snapped at her "awe sweetie are you still mad that I stole your boyfriend in highschool?" "you know all you can get is my sloppy seconds" I said then started walking away. "Ava........wait"......

New book yay😊😊😊~ Kalea xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo