PrinceKenzie

AUTHOR: @PrinceKenzie

MY *UPDATED* THOUGHTS ON KENZIE:

Since you may have noticed that The Book Club is, once again, picking up, it's only fitting that I go back an edit my previous posts. A few of my suggestions really made me question by 16 year old self and her sanity.. or at least her opinion on literature. At currently 24 years of age its come to my attention that, well, I used to be really stupid. But now, here we are, in 2021 with new and improved opinions! Although many other books have been deleted from this here club, I'm (not) sorry to say that some things will just never change. 

And that something is my love for Kenzie's brain.

 Everything about her books have only improved over the years and I'm happily bragging when I say that I've been reading her shit since her first published book on wattpad. It's been a privilege to be able to literally see the changes in her writing style over the years and, if by some odd chance you haven't heard of her, I can't shove you in her direction hard enough. Whether you're  into werewolves, crime lords, BDSM, whatever... YOU NAME IT SHE GOT IT. Such a large variety at such a high quality. You will definitely not be sacrificing quality for quantity.. I mean.. the CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.. the PLOT.. the SMUT.. whew *fans self* 

When I originally wrote this review I went on and on about every. single. book. she had published. Had them all in order and everything! Well, unfortunately (but also fortunately) my previous list is no longer all-inclusive. She is constantly adding, editing, and creating new stories. SO... for my sanity and yours she has so kindly created a google doc that lists each of her books in chronological order. You can easily locate it in her bio :)