I Am Bailey Bennett

*may or may not contain grammatical errors*

TITLE: I AM BAILEY BENNETT

AUTHOR: KATIESHAKESPEARE

CHAPTERS: 13

ABOUT: boyxboy, an inter-sexual boy (at least he thinks he's a boy) faving the judgment of high school for the first time.  ***There are some sex scenes, but they're not very detailed***

COMMENTS:" Wow I didn't know about this. I can already see that I'm going to like this story" "You are so talented! This is amazing. I'm afraid to read on but guh I just have to. :D"

SUMMARY: [Gay Fiction] Beautiful: Possessing qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, taste, smell, and to feel. You do not want to see me. When you see me, you see a freak. You do not want to hear my voice, my high hideous voice. Nor do you want to think about me and my disgusting self. Never would you want to taste me with your lips, or smell my wretchedness. And you most certainly do not want to feel me. You do not want to feel me or feel what I feel. I am Bailey Bennett and I am not beautiful

MY THOUGHTS: It's hard to find a really good book now a days, but it's even harder to find a really good book that is like no other. How many of you have read a book about an inter-sexual boy, that was will written, and enjoyed it? If you have, well, kudos to you. But for the rest of us, this book is a real breath of fresh air. I'm so tired of reading the same old cliched stories. Either the jock falls in love with the loser that has no friends, or it's some horribly written story that is way too predictable. But this, my dear readers, is like sunshine on a dreary day. This is the type of book that reminds me why I love to read and why I love writing these reviews. As you're reading these pages you can feel Bailey's pain and it's like everything is actually happening to you. Not only do I think it's beautifully written, but I love the message it gives off. Not everyone knows who they are. And whether it be because they're battling the thought of being gay, someone like Bailey (an inter-sexual), or just can't find themselves for whatever reason. I Am Bailey Bennett is a very inspirational book and I think everyone, whether you're struggling with your identity or not, should read it. It gives you a better understanding of what others go through and gives you a chance to look at the world through their eyes. 

No matter what you're going through, even if it seems like no one cares, someone does and someone will. Life is, honestly, a big bowl of disappointment. But if you can find that slither of sunshine in the shadows, it will all be worth it. Bailey helped me realize this.