DoUbLeZone

*Again, this author has many wonderful books*

TITLE: CELL MATES *SAMPLE* 

CHAPTERS: 37

ABOUT: An innocent boy who falls head over heals for his cell mate, throwing them into a world of trouble.  THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE, THERE IS A PUBLISHED VERSION. 

SUMMARY: Arrested for a crime he didn't commit, eighteen year old Riley Parker is throwm into a maximum security prison to carry out his sentence. He expected a cold hard life, filled with danger and uncertainty, whet he didn't expect was his cell mate Nathaniel Grayson; he was gorgeous and more than a little frightening but Riley soon finds himself feeling much more than attraction for this hard man, only, you can't fall in love in prison...can you?

SEQUEL: CELL MATES 2- DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

CHAPTERS: 2- (Currently writing)

ABOUT: After Riley and the gang solve all their problems...is it really hapily-ever-after? boyxboy

SUMMARY:  Cruise ships are all fun and games…until yours is hijacked. FBI agents, Simon and Eddie are no strangers to danger. It’s a constant in their lives, reminding them just how messed up the world can be, and exactly why it is necessary to remain focused and unyielding. They know what it means to fight for their lives, and for those around them, so when their cruise ship is hijacked while on vacation with friends, they act quickly and efficiently to bring the situation under control, but some things aren’t as simple as they seem. These modern day pirates are vicious and determined, and the agents soon find themselves in over their heads as they fight tooth and nail to survive. Lives are lost, prisoners are taken, and love is found. Now they not only fight for their lives, but for the life they can have together…if only they can manage to stay alive.

********************

SERIES: WHAT THE ALPHA SAYS...GOES, THE BETAS STRAIGHT MATE, THE CRIMINAL AND THE VIGILANTE, SHIFTER AND THE WOLF (discontinued)

SUMMARY OF WTASG: How can you love someone you fear? Laken is a werewolf, the runt of the pack, what happens when the Alpha starts taking an interest in him? Rule number one of the wolf pack; Never disobey your Alpha. 

SIDE NOTE: Personally, I preferred to read this next one AFTER i read this series because it'll make more sense once you get far enough in the book. Plus, i love when new books have old characters in them every now and again. 

TITLE: A VAMPIRES MARINE

CHAPTERS: 28 (currently writing)

SUMMARY: When a master class vampire decides he wants a certain marine by his side then nothing; not even that marine's own hatred of what he is will stop him from making him his.

MY THOUGHTS: 

This is another one of my favorite authors here on wattpad; and rightfully so. I started out with the WTASG series and at the time Cell Mates was still in current updating. Now usually I don't read unfinished stories, but this author is pretty good about updating regularly. Which earns you major brownie points in my book. All of these books are very well written and have the right amount of drama to make you want to keep reading. I honeslty don't have anything negative to say about this author or any of these stories. 

I really recomend that you go check out DoUbLeZone's page