A Little Insane

*This will consist of 3 different books, all 1 series, in chronological order* 

AUTHOR: GiovannieStorm 

ABOUT: boyxboy (not hardcore, sex scenes don't go into too much detail for you sensitive folks), horror, murder, demons, pain. (talks of Heaven and Hell, angels and demons, ect. No likely no ready) 

COMMENTS:

     "I love this book so much and I'm not even done with the first chapter. *loudly claps*" 

      "Come at me brah! Imma read this till I cry in ma sleep man! Ugh!"

BOOK 1- A  Little Insane: Building A Monster (complete)

CHAPTERS- 14

SUMMARY: [Book One] Hart is supposed to be alone. His dark world has no room for another. Especially not his new victim, Riley. But this time it's different, and there's no going back once this twisted romance unveils.

BOOK 2- A Little Insane: Raising The Dead (complete)

CHAPTERS: 12

SUMMARY:  [Book 2]

After surviving and ending the torment Riley faced for a year, he goes back to his regular life. As much as he tries to forget Hart, the memory still follows him, this time in the form of Hart's sister, Seraphina. Her unexpected appearance brings the undeniable news that Hart is still alive and more than ever trying to bring his mother back, despite his failure. When Riley searches for Hart, he finds the one thing he has wanted for so long - the truth.

BOOK 3- A Little Insane: The Dark Prince

CHAPTERS: currently in progress (1/1/16)

SUMMARY: [Book 3]

Hart enters hell to search for Riley, instead finds that 30 years have passed when only three months have gone by on Earth. Not only does he find Riley, but he also finds the true purpose of his existence and it doesn't give him a pleasant vision of the future.

MY THOUGHTS: 

First off I would like to say that these books are messed up... and I love it. No, I am not a freak (maybe) and neither is the author. Though these books are completely fiction it may be a little intense for those of you with weak stomachs. In order to read these wonderful works you must open your mind completely and believe that anything is possible because, lets face it, it is. 

In all of my years I have never read anything like this. For those of you hardcore Wattpadians I'm sure you've come across The Cellar, which is now a published work you can find at your local Walmart. The Cellar is the only thing that comes close to being held in the same candle light yet, at the end, I was disappointed with the outcome. The Insane Series, however, has yet to disappoint me. GiovannieStorm constantly keeps you at the edge of your seat and never fails to surprise you. Just as you think the story is coming to an end she/he? throws in an amazing twist that has you, almost literally, drooling in anticipation. 

Though Hart is cruel, I couldn't help but form a connection with (along with all the other characters). There are times where you will feel angry, sad, happy, uncomfortable, you name it. These books take you through a whirlwind of emotions and you never know what will happen next.

I honestly can't wait for the last book to be completed and I highly recommend, not only these books, but all of the other works this author has posted. They're all amazing.