Chapter Twenty

Rey~

I pull up in front of Christopher's huge house and stop the truck. I get out and so does Chris. I look up and see his Beta come towards us.

"Chris! Glad to have you back. Oh and very glad to have you back Rey. I see you have the ring back on. Guess that means you and Chris have made up. And good I don't think I could have taken anymore of his mopping around." Mike says. Chris just growls at him. "Shut up and tell me what I've missed." He tells him.

Chris~

"Well ten new young pups have shifted. Surprisingly eight are girls and two are boys. Mika has given birth to four healthy pups. All boys so you know Tyler is happy. And your sister is getting on mg damn nerves." He says as he fake shots his brains out.

I laugh at his last statement. "Well I for one can say I didn't miss Lily. And really eight girls?" I ask him shocked.

"Well what's wrong with girls shifting?" Rey asks me.

I turn and grab her hand I kiss it and dismiss Mike.

I begin to walk with Rey toward the Birthing center.

"Well usually girls phase when they turn 19 or 20. They change when they find their mate and complete their mating ritual. But boys tend to shift when they turn 10 but right now it seems that the girls are shifting more then males." I explain to her.

"Well is that a bad thing? Where are we going?" She asks. We stop in front of the birthing are doors.

"No not a bad thing, just different. And we're going to go see the newborns. I have to make sure their okay and so is their mother." I tell her as I push the door open and let her go in first. I see that Mika is in the first bed. And I also see five other females in the resting beds. Seems their getting ready to give birth any day now. Rey sees them to and looks at me questioningly.

"When the females get close to giving birth they come and check into the center just to be safe." I tell her. She nods. I walk toward Mika with Rey beside me. I see that the babies are in their carriages around her bed. Mika is sitting up on the bed with the babies on her bed she has pillows around and beneath them. She has them propped up and all bundled up. She looks up and smiles at me. She looks at Rey and also smiles at her.

"Mika, how are you?" I ask her.

"Im well Alpha. Just finally glad to have these little guys with me." She says. "So is this our new Luna. Very beautiful if I may say." Mika says as she smiles at Rey.

"Oh, hi I'm Rey. Wow your babies are cute. You must be glad." Rey SAS as she steps forward shaking Mika's hand. I step back and let them talk. Rey asks Mika questions about the babies and Mika's well being. She asks to pick up a baby and Mika let's her. Its surprising since Mika is a very protective person. And from what Mike told me she hasn't let anyone near them. She didn't even want the Mid wife to help her carry the babies.

Rey picks one of the little guys and smiles at the little guy.

"Hi there," she tells the baby. They baby opens his eyes and looks at her as if she's amazing. "It nice to meet you. I'm glad you could join us in this crazy world." Rey talks to the baby and the baby just looks at her and he smiles at her. "Oh look Chris he's smiling!" She tells me as she looks up at me with a huge smile on her face. I stare at her mind blown.

I don't know why, I know that any in her as is not ours, but it makes me happy. I'm stunned to see how I want so badly for this baby that is barley even noticeable, in her stomach, to come join us. I smile at her and go wrap my arms around her hips my front to her back. I look over her right shoulder and see the little baby looking at us.