Hello

Whats up my favorite readers?!?! So i have some questions for all of you, what should be then names of the babies? I already have the genders picked but need help with names! Also i was gonna ask y'all to please share my story with others. I'm loving all of the comments, likes and views.
My updates will be more slower because of certain situations.
1. My sweet sixteen on June 19!
2. I have SLS to go to, means no internet or connection to the world for a week!
3. I'm having a lot of family here because of the party, and I'm also swearing into the Air Force July 3!!
4. I'm going to England for a family event.
5. I'm learning the family business from my uncle so I can take her for him.
So I have a lot going on, but I will try to do double even triple the updates when I have the chance.
And also! Y'all will not believe what happened to me! I was reading over my story and I fell asleep ( I was up till 3am) and I began to dream my book!!! It was so freaking amazing!!!
So anyway just vote comment and please share my book!!!! All the votes and comments y'all make, truly make my day!
Hope y'all are having a good summer and everyone is good and safe! Love every single one of you that actually read this and read my book! And follow me for special offers for u (name) to get into the book. Offers will only be up for a limited time!!!! Hurry go follow!
-❤QueenAthena