Chapter Thirty-Five

Rey~

I wake to find Christopher's arm draped over me. Our legs are tangled and a sheet is covering us both. I sigh out loud contently and I feel Christopher stir a little.
His head is laid over my chest, both his arms are wrapped around my waist. I begin to play with his hair and he sighs out loud before snuggling more into me. I smile when I see his lips part up in a small smile. I look up at the ceiling and I begin to think about how we are. How happy we truly are. Yes we drive each other mad at times but what couple doesn't? I get so lost in thought that I drift off to sleep.

I look around and I see that I'm in an office like place. But I'm alone sitting in a chair. Before I can wonder what I'm doing here, the only door visible opens and in comes Robertó.

“What the hell am I doing here?" I ask him as I begin to get up.

“Don't get up, I don't have much time to warn you."

“What the hell are you talking about?"

“Your place is being watched. I don't know by who but I do know you have to go. Tell Christopher that Mike has already sent people to pick uall up. Get ready." He says.

And with that my eyes open...

Chris is no longer sleeping on me. I get up quickly and begin to get dressed I find some sweat pants and a t shirt. I smell food cooking and clatter coming from the kitchen. Walking in I find Christopher standing in front of the stove with only some jeans on.

Oh my we sure are lucky...

A voice says. It frightens me, I look around but see no one.

“That's your wolf talking Rey. Seems like you have one." Chrs says with a smile as he turns to look at me.

“Oh," I say. “Chris I have to tell you something. My dad he-he came to me in a dream and said we're in danger. We have to go. Mike sent people to come for us." 
“What are you talking about? Why are we in danger?" He asks confused. He turns to the stove off and comes close to me.

“I-I don't know he just-" I'm cut off by Christopher's phone ringing. He looks down for a second frowns at it and answers it.

“What the hell did you tell Rey?" He growls into the phone. I can't hear who's talking to, but I can tell whoever he's talking he sure doesn't like. 

“Who the hell do you think you are to be-" silence... “Oh so now you care-" silence... “Are you serious?" ... “Is that a threat?" Silence... And then he hangs up.

Before I can ask him anything there comes a loud banging from the front door. Christopher goes and opens it. In step two big men. 

“Alpha, Mike sent us. We've brought twelve others. We have a total of seven suburbans outside one is for you and the Luna so y'all can get out saftely." One of the men say.

“Thank you Kyle." Christopher says. He turns to me. “Come with me." He says taking my hand and pulling me into the room. He grabs a shirt and slips it on, puts his wallet in his back pocket.

“We're gonna be fine Rey. We just need to get out of here. Okay? Don't be scared babe. I'm here." He tells me as be stands in front of me. Be kisses my forehead and I simply nod at him.

We exit out the house and we are taken to the middle suburban. Christopher helps me into the passenger side. He closes the door and heads to the driver side, but before getting in he exchanges some words with Kyle. Chris gets in and turns the suburban on and follows the one in front of us. We get into the big street with two suburbans infron, two behind, and one on each side....

A/N cliffhanger! Any ways I finally fixed this chapter sorry it took so long I honestly don't even know why wattpad deleted this chapter...it had nothing graphic in here...oh well hope y'all like!