Prologue: Expelled and Transfered

*Editors note: This contains strong language so if you get easily offended then don't read it. Thank you and enjoy reading!*

I my mum is the greatest person I know. She's the best, beautiful, bravest and wickedest person in the whole world. A lot of witches and wizards disagree with me and they say that her values and morals are completely staggered. To them, I say "hah!" They don't know a thing about her. I don't even know a lot about her because she's in Azkaban. We've sent lettered to each other back and forth and she's told me all about her life as Voldemort's most trusted companion. The best advice that she has ever given me was to never forget who I was and where I came from.

Who am I? My name is Echo Lestrange, the first and only daughter of Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange. I've only seen her in pictures and my father tells me that I look exactly like her. But of course, she is so much more beautiful than I am. 

I used to attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic but I recently got expelled for almost killing someone. Frankly, I am more relieved that they only expelled me and not sent me to the Ministry of Magic. I didn't kill anybody but I did cast the Killing Curse at an open field. I just wanted to feel how it looked. There was no one around me, trust me. I checked three times. Beauxbatons is all about being honest and perfect and honestly, perfection is overrated. Headmistress Maxime never really liked me all that much and I loathed her so it wasn't that much of a loss.

Today is my first day of Hogwarts. Six weeks of the semester has already gone by which means I'm going to have to get in the middle of the semester. When I talked to Professor Dumbledore, he told me that I would have to do the Sorting by myself in front of everyone during dinner. I told him that it was useless and I already knew that I was going to be sorted into Slytherin but he said that it had to be done. 

This is definitely going to be a memorable year.