Chapter 4

*Raksha's POV*

"Ah, Raksha. I see you've come." Orochimaru hasn't changed in the least. He always looks the same. Never aging, never changing. Though, that was his goal, I suppose. To live forever, young.

"As asked. Now what's the meaning of this? You knew I was visiting Gaara for the week and promised me I could without any interruptions."

"Yes yes, I know, my sweet little girl." I wanted to growl at him, but restrained myself as h?e went on,"But you see, Sasuke here couldn't wait. I tried the sessions with Kabuto as your replacement, but Sasuke said it wasn't the same and demanded that you come back."

I glared at both him and Sasuke,"Nevertheless. Does it look like I care about what Sasuke wants? If he can't do his precious little training without me? I have been training my ass off and agreed to your terms, now I am taking the week off without interruptions. Understood?"

"Watch who you are talking to, young lady." Orochimaru hissed.

"Stop treating me like your damned daughter." I spat,"Remember, you only want me as a weapon."

"You are still my flesh and blood!"

"I am also my mother's flesh and blood! Remember? The woman who carried me in her womb for months on end? The woman you killed?!" I all but yelled.

He looked taken aback before composing himself,"I see. So you still resent me for what happened between your mother and I. How could I blame you? It was because of me your life was ruined, afterall. But do remember, that it was also because of me that you are a strong young woman, with many many suitors. And that you met Gaara. And that you are where you are now."

"And it was also because of you, that I'm a killer. I want to know everything. About my mother, her family, everything." I demanded stubbornly.

He sighed,"I knew this day would come. Sasuke, it seems that training is off today, go to your room so that Raksha and I can have a chat."

Sasuke reluctantly left. I sat on the floor, waiting. After a minute, Orochimaru sat down across from me.

"Alright, now, where to start?" he asked himself,"Well, I guess at about the time I met your mother. You see, I startedthe Sound Village as a way of... Escaping the other Villages. To have a place where I could experiment and have loyal followers. And I had just that. Your mother was much like you. She was one of the few during that time that wasn't very loyal to me, because she saw the truth. And I knew that she would bear a fine, strong heir. So I woo her. Gained her trust, her loyalty, everything. I was still experimenting and researching for the perfect weapon. And what I came up with, was researching the Jinchurikis. That's when I knew, I had to find one of the tailed beasts, and lock it away in a baby, someone I could raise as my own and train. Your mother was beautiful, and we married. Then we had you. Beforehand, I'd found Gobi, terrerizing some smaller places in the East. Once you were born, I took you away without your mother knowing and went to Gobi. It took almost everything I had to lock him away inside you. I was only able to survive due to an elixer I created to sustain life. I brought you back to your mother and she knew immediately that you were different. Your hair, which had been silky black, was turned white with black streaks. And your eyes, which had been a beautiful violet, was now a deep red. She tried to say that you were not her daughter, that I had taken her real baby and replaced it with a monster. But when I showed her your birth mark, she knew the truth. That night, she stole you away. And you know the rest."

"What was her name?"

"Yesubai Rutz."

I shook my head,"How did you kill her?"