I've known him my whole life, but will we spend the rest of it together?

Alright my pretties!!! You have asked, and you have waited long enough for this sequel or the Gaara's Love Story and now, HERE IT IS!!!! I hope you all enjoy and comment to let me know what you think! Also! You can still ask me to put characters in this book as well-I may be in desperate need of them in the future!-just message me the name, age, village the come from, looks, personalities, and pretty much just the basics you'd need for a character. THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 1

*Raksha's POV*

It's been 2 years since the last time I saw Gaara.

A lot has happened since then. A lote has changed.

I walked through the desert, towards the Village Hidden in the Sad, in my Akatsuki black cloak with red clouds on it, my crossed out Sound Village head-band around my forehead and my crossed out Sand Village head-band around my neck.

As one of the Akatsuki, you belong to no village, you are a traitor to your home, and you do the missions you are assigned no matter what.

Pain has personally made sure I was aware of all of the rules.

I played with the ring they had given me-another sign that I was an Akatsuki member-on my right ring finger.

My waist-length long black and white hair blew in the wind that signaled a sand storm was coming soon.

My hair was wavy with curls cascading down at the end. My sin was paler and turning whiter every week. My eyes are a glowing bright red, you can see them glowing even in the darkest places.

Over head, a shadow passed over.

I looked up to see a giant white clay bird that could only belong to one person.

I jumped and called a gust of wind to lift me up highed until I was able to grab ahold of the clay and pull myself up in a crouch on it.

There he was, completely unaware of my presence, at the clay-bird's head.

"Deidara." I said.

Deidara turned, surprised, then smiled,"Raksha. What're you doing here?"

I chuckled,"What am I doing here as in on your bird, or as in heading towards the Sand Village?"

"I guess both."

"Well I was going to visit Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari when I saw you flying by and decided to drop in. I think that answers both. Now, why're you headed towards the Sand Village?"

"Oh, uh... I'm meeting Sasori. We have a mission to do." he said nervously.

I narrowed my eyes,"You better not be starting trouble in the Village, Deidara. What's the mission?"

"I'm sorry Raksha, I really am, but I can't tell you. Pain's orders, and you know what that means."

I heaved a frustrated sigh, not taking my eyes off of him,"Damn it. You cause any trouble, you and Sasori both, I'll intervene."

"Raksha. That's against the rules. If we fail, Pain's going to be pissed. And I swear I'll tell him that you stopped us."

"Are you threatening me, DD?" I hissed.

His expression softened,"I'm so sorry Raksha, but you know how it is."

"Fine. As long as no one gets killed, deal?"

He opened and closed his mouth, then kept it shut.

"Is it an assasination?"

"Sort of. Not too many people will die, I promise. But I'll need your word that you'll be gone by tomorrow night."