Park Jun

Jimin and Rose went out from car. Rose look at the building and it was hospital. Jimin decide to meet him with Rose because his father told him to.

Well, he can't left Rose. She keep begging and make a puppy eyes. Jimin gave up and follow what Nayeon told him before.

"Baby." Jimin take out his hand. Rose didn't hesitated to hold it.

Jimin bring her in. They went to mental room section and there's a nurse waiting for them already.

"Mr Park?" She asks.

"Yes." Jimin amswer.

"This way, sir." The nurse says.

They follows her and it leads them to one room. While walking on the hallway, they can heard people shouting, talking, crying and anything else.

Well, it normal because it mental section. Rose move her body closer to Jimin and her free hand holds his shirt.

The nurse stops at one room and opens the door.
"Mr Jun, someone visiting you." The nurse says.

They went in and the door close. There, they saw Jun sitting while his hand being cuff and his head being bandage.

Jun lifted his head and his eyes meet Jimin. He let out a chuckles. Rose grips on Jimin hand and shirt become tight.

"Wow. My brother visiting me. So unexpected." Jun chuckles.

"I'm not visiting you. I come here to tell you something." Jimin keep his face cold.

But, even he's not keep it cold, his face still cold when meeting a people he doesn't like.

"What? Want to tell me that you win? Want to tell me that I'm suck? Go ahead." Jun says.

Jimin sigh. "Actually, I'm not."

Jun frowns. "What you mean?"

"I know you are not crazy. But, you become crazy when you can't get what you want." Jimin sits in front of him while Rose standing there.

Jun saw her. "I see, kitten is coming also."

"Look at me. NOT look at her." Jimin glares. Jun chuckles.

"Fine fine." Jun says.

"Listen, I come here to tell you that your company...is bankrupt." Jimin informs.

"Only that? I already know it will happen." Jun scoffs.

"And I bet you already know that father give your company to me." Jimin says.

Jun look at him with a little bit shocks. "Give it to you?"

"Yes. He want me to handle it. You like it or not, your company being transffered to me." Jimin says.

It silence. The atmosphere is awkward. Jun and Jimin just staring at each other like, they talking through eyes.

Rose looks at them. Then, Jun let out a small laugh.
"It up to you. You want it or not. At first, I want to yell madly at you but when I think it again, it...useless after all." Jun explains.

Jimin didn't show any emotion. Just blank. Jun leans his back on the chair with smile.

"You deserves it. And I hate to admit it. Really really really hate to admit it...that you are right. I'm a chicken. I don't have what you have. I don't have courage. I'm not clever. I don't have charismatic. I don't have a girl like Rose."

"I just...sad about it. Seeing you have everything that I want, make me...ughh..I don't know. It make me crazy. Father is really proud of you and me? It turn like...I'm the step brother." Jun explains.

Rose somehow feel guilty and pity on him. She looks at Jun with sad eyes while Jimin just keep a stone face. Jun chuckles and clear his throat.

"Well, congrats. I know you hate when I say this but I can't help it." Jun smiles sweetly.

"I'm proud of you, lil brother." Jun says.

He starts to stands up. The doctor come in and hold him.
"See you again." Jun says before walks out.

The door close and Rose turn to looks at Jimin. He just silence. Rose tap his shoulder.

"Jimin, you okay?" Rose asks.

Jimin scoffs. "So many drama. I'm sick of it."

By that, Jimin stands up. You think Jimin forgive him and say a sweet words to him? He's different. But Jun know him well.

"Let's go home." Jimin hold her hand but Rose pull it back.

"Wait!! Don't you feel-" She being cuts by Jimin.

"Feel pity? On him?" Jimin chuckles.

"He don't deserves it, Rose. You don't know what he did to me when we were little. He should live in consequences." Jimin glares at her.

"But, I can see he really mean it. At least, give him a secomd chance." Rose looks down.

"Really? A second chance? Wow. Why you are such...such...such a softy, Rose?" Jimin asks.

"Because I don't want people feel that pain." Rose muttured but Jimin heard it.

Jimin breathing heavily, holding his anger.
"You should think...about it." Rose says.

Jimin push his hair back and sigh heavily.
"Let's go home." Jimin walks out.

Rose sigh and follows her. She know he mad because he didn't hold her hand.

Why you are so kind and sweet princess....

CONTINUE~

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER...