Jealousy

Nayeon gasp dramatically.

"Really!?" Nayeon yells.

"Please, lower your voice." The teacher scolds.

"Yah, don't be do loud." Lisa scolds Nayeon.

"How can I slow my voice down!? The Blackpink group having a comeback!!" Nayeon exclaims.

"Blackpink group?" Rose asks.

"Yup. They pre-release song, How you like that." Lisa says as she looks at her phone.

"It so awesome!!! You should watch it, Rose." Nayeon says.

"Yeah, there's one member that almost same like you." Lisa laughed.

"Don't say Rose only. Even you have. The maknae of that group is look alike like you." Nayeon shot back.

Rose chuckles. Lisa rolled her eyes and show her the picture on her phone.

"How about this? Twice group, this member is look like you." Lisa says.

"If that was me, you wouldn't see me here." Nayeon winks at her.

"Like entertainment wants you." Lisa joked. Nayeon glares at her and smacked her arm.

"Don't you dare." Nayeon says. Then, both of them giggles.

"I'm sure entertainment wants you, Nayeon. Same with you, Lis." Rose says.

"I love JYP Entertainment. I wish I can be their artist." Nayeon says.

"Me too. I wish me and Rose get in YG Entertainment." Lisa says.

Rose just laughs. While they talking, someone rush in the class. Everyone give attention at that person.

"I'm sorry!! I'm late!!" That guy bowed.

"Who's that?" Lisa whispers. We shrugged.

"Mr Do, you're late again." Mrs Kang glares at him.

"I'm really sorry, Miss." That guy bowed again.

"What your reason this time? Car accident? Broke the motorcycle? Your parents divorce?" Mrs Kang asks him.

Everyone chuckles at him. That guy just looks down. Rose feel pity on him besides, that teacher is really rude.

"I hate that teacher." Nayeon whispers.

"Me too. I wish I have courage to-" Without let Lisa finished, Rose stood up.

"Mrs Kang, you humillating him." Rose say it so bluntly.

Nayeon and Lisa looks at her with shocks. Mrs Kang is the teacher who student scared of. No one dare to talk back with her.

"What did you say, Miss Rose?" Mrs Kang asks.

"I mean, you shouldn't be harsh like that. You don't know him." Rose says.

"Then, you know him?" Mrs Kang asks.

Rose nod. "He's the student here who have problem that no one knows."

Mrs Kang scoffed. "How dare you to talk back with me?"

"I'm not being rude to you but...I just try to say the truth." Rose admitted.
Mrs Kang let out a deep sigh. She never being beat up like this. She rolled her eyes.

"Mr Do, just go to your seat." Mrs Kang fade up.

"T-Thank you, Mrs Kang." That guy bowed.

Rose sits and her friend jaw dropped. She looks at them with confused.