I Always Come For You

Rose and Lisa sitting on the bench. Lisa eating bread while Rose playing with her phone. As Rose swing her legs forth and backward.

While they doing their stuff peacefully, they heard someone yelling. Their head turn to that direction.

"Please!!! Let me go!!!!"

"Answered my question!!!"

They exchange looks. "What happened there?" Rose asks.

Lisa shrugged her shoulder. They decide to check on that. They saw people crowding.

"I said, she somewhere else!!!"

Rose and Lisa try to see what happen. When they finally went in front, they saw a guy who wear a suit holding a girl wrist. That girl look terrified.

No one dare to get involved, a lot of big guy with him.

"Better tell me...WHERE IS SHE!!??"

That girl shaking in fear. Rose frowned and asking herself why he force her?

"Who's that?" Lisa whispers.

"I don't know." Rose answered.

Suddenly, that guy push that girl away.

"Where is Park Roseanne!!??" He yells.

Park Roseanne?

Rose eyes widen so do Lisa. Some of people whose knows Rose looking at her. She just froze there in shocks.

"You mean...Roseanne Park?" Someone asks.

"Roseanne Park and Park Roseanne is same. Better tell me where is she?" That guy clenching his teeth.

Lisa holds my hand and slowly dragged me out.
"T-There she is." That person points.

Rose heart beating so fast in panic. They looks back and saw everyone looking at them.

"Which one of you are Roseanne Park?" He asks harshly.

"No one." Lisa answered.

"I'm Rosie. Not Rose." Rose chuckle nervously.

Lisa narrowed her eyes on her. "You are bad at lying."

"I am?" Rose innocently ask.

That guy glares at her. "You comin' with us, Miss."

Rose gasp. Lisa glares at him back. They wondered who are they, what they want, why they here and what their main point?

"I'm sorry Sir but...she's with me!!!" By that, Lisa dragged her and run.

They can heard they shouting at them, telling them to stop. Rose feel scared and her hands already shaking.

"STOP!!!!!!" They yells.

Lisa and Rose just run as fast as they can. Lisa scared also but she don't want to be weak. One of them must be strong. They run into school with thought that, they can't come in.

Rose looks back and found six men with black suit. Well, their thought is wrong. They really like a mafia.

Suddenly, they bumps into someone at the hallway.
"Woah, what is wrong with you two?" Kyungsoo asks. Nayeon helps Rose who almost kneel down.

Lisa and Rose breathing so heavily. Nayeon and Kyungsoo looks at them with confused.

"Someone trying to kidnapped Rose!!!" Lisa yells.

"What!!!" Nayeon and Kyungsoo yells.

"THERE SHE IS!!!"

Their attention turn to them. Rose gasp and hide behind Nayeon. Kyungsoo jaw dropped. They're too big for him.