BlackMail

Rose is sleeping at the couch. Jimin wrapped her with blanket and kiss her forehead. He back to his chair and sigh.

That incident keep replying on his mind.

Flashback...

"P-Park Jimin." He shaking in fear.

Jimin walks toward her while Jungkook helps Lisa and Kyungsoo. Jimin just keep his eyes on him.

"Talk before I lose my patient." Jimin warns.

"I-I got orders from someone to get Rose. He interested in her and he want her also. So he told us, he will pay us a lot of money if we got her!!" That guy already kneeling.

Nayeon run to Jungkook and the others. Jimin clenched his fist. He want to punch this guy but because of his concern about Rose holding him.

"Who is he?" Jimin asks.

"I can't tell you. He will kill me if I did." He answered. Jimin scoffed.

"Here. Stop working with him." Jimin throw a lot of money to him and walks away.

End Flashback...

Jimin let out a heavy sigh. He push his hair back and groans. He really want to know who's that person.

Why that person want Rose?

He looks at Rose whose sleeping peacefully. His heart telling him not to let Rose out anymore. It too dangerous.

Suddenly, his phone ringging. Jimin pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jimin." A guy voice talks. That voice being edit. It obvious.

"Who are you?" Jimin asks.

"Doesn't matter. What matter right now is, you should give your company to me." He says.

"Let me guess. You try blackmail me?" Jimin asks. He stands up and staring outside the big glass.

"Your company is important or your love life is important?" He asks.

Jimin eyes widen. It obvious that he mention about Rose. Jimin clenched his fist.

"You are the one who send those men, aren't you!!??" Jimin yells but not too loud. He don't want to wake Rose up.

"You're so clever. I interested in her also." He says.

Jimin already breathing so heavily. He can't hold his anger, he slam on the table really hard.

"You better back off!!" Jimin yells.

"I wouldn't Jimin." He chuckles.

"I will give you time to give up, or not? I will do the hard way." By that, he hang up.

Jimin clenching his teeth, holding anger.

"Arghh!!" He push everything on his desk.

He push his hair back, sigh heavily. He really can't hold his anger whenever it related to Rose.

Fu*k. I wouldn't give up no matter what.

"Jimin?" A sweet voice calling his name.

Jimin turn his head to her, shocks that she awake. Jimin rush to her.

"Did I wake you up?" Jimin asks. Rose looks down and nod.

"I heard you yelling and slammed the table. Is something happen?" Rose asks.