Chapter nineteen

I woke up at Xavier's house in the guest room. I've been staying here from time to time, but haven't really moved in yet. I'm waiting for the DNA test to get back, which should be here today.

School ends next week. And I just found out last week that I've been excepted into the college I wanted to go too.

And Kevin did too.

I guess things are turning around for me. Thank goodness!

I make up the bed and get my stuff to take a shower. After I do my morning routine and get ready for work.

I walk into the kitchen and see Samantha.

"Hey girly!" She says as she puts breakfast on the table.

"Hey, it smells good in here," I say taking a seat.

"Yea, now go ahead and eat. I don't want you going to work hungry," I smile and dig in. 

"Good morning ma," Xavier says giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning son," Samantha says smiling.

"And morning Kindness," he says as he pats my head.

"Morning Xav," I say as I take a bite of my turkey bacon. John has already left for work.

"So, what's your plans today Xavier?" Samantha ask him.

"Nothing, just gonna chill here and play my game."

"What you need to do is get a job," I say to him.

"Hey, I'll start working when school is over."

"Well it's over next week so you better start looking," I reply. The doorbell rings.

"She's right, now eat up so you can wash these dishes," as he pouts and complain, I go answer the door.

"Hey bae," Kevin says as he gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey," I let him in and we go back to the kitchen.

"Sup dude," Kevin says to Xavier as they bro hug.

"Sup."

"Hello Kevin. Are you hungry, I made breakfast?" Samantha ask him.

"No, I'm fine. I already ate," she nods and goes back to looking at her phone.

"Are you ready to go?" Kevin ask me. I nod and we head to work.

I seat in the living room with Samantha, John, and the boys as John opens the envelope with the results. He skims the paper and a smile forms on his face.

Did it come back negative?

"Well Kindness, looks like we have to change you last name to Wells," John says and everyone cheers. Samantha pulls me into a hug.

"Thank God! I already knew you was mine. Would you move in now?" I pull back.

"Yeah, I can do that," she pulls me back into a hug.

"Gosh, we got so much catching up to do!" I chuckle. She lets me go and John hugs me.

"I'm so happy we got you back. I'm never letting you go ever again. That was the worst mistake of my life. Please, I hope you can find it in you heart to forgive me and your mom," I smile up at him.

"Already did," he lets go and Xavier hugs me.

"I've always wanted a sibling. Dang, I already thought of you as a sister. Since we're twins, we have to start doing everything together."

"We already basically do Xav," I say laughing.

"Nope, we have to take it a step further. I think this is the best time to tell you that I'm going to the same college as you and Kevin," my smile widens.

"Really!"

"Yea, I had a feeling that the test was going to come back positive, so I wanted to be able to spend more time with you."

"Yeah, I'm so happy. I'm so thankful that you all got into my life. I don't know what I would've done without y'all. I've probably would've been dead."

"Don't day that," Blake says pulling me into a hug.

"No, it's true. Y'all saved me."

"Woman you going to make me cry," Leyon say joining the hug.

"Hey I want a hug too," David says as he joins. The hug last for a minute or two.

"Ok know you all can let me go," I say and they pull away. 

"Now who wants to watch a movie?" I ask.