chapter four

This is the song I'm talking about when you get to that part :p
Litty Freestyle by Joyner Lucas
________________________

I woke up.

It was night fall.

Well this is a new low. How could you sleep in a park? Shaking my head, I tried to rise up, but the pain was too unbearable. Come on, you got these. You've been through worst. While biting my lip, I drag my body to a nearest bench.

I felt something slide down my stomach.

I left up my shirt to reveal the gashes across my stomach were still bleeding. "This is not good," I mumble as I rip the off my shirt that was under my hoodie and press on the wound. I'm surprised you didn't bleed out and die in in your sleep. I stare at the wound and try to think. What are you going to do. You can't just sit here and bleed out. Yes I can, no one would care. No, You need to live to prove them wrong. To prove that you're strong.

I took my phone from my pocket and turned it on. Thank god I shut it down earlier or it would've been dead. Once it turned on, I saw millions of calls and text messages from Blake and unknown numbers. They mostly asked my where-a-bouts and blah, blah, blah - I really don't care what it says. Should I call Blake? Maybe he can help. No, I don't want to put him in this situation. I looked at the wound again to see my shirt soaked in blood. I sigh. I have no choice. I call and he picks up on the first ring.

"Where the hell are you!?" He screams. My eardrums are ringing now.

"Is that the way you answer phones?"

"Just stop being hardheaded and answer my dam question!" Well someone is aggravated.

"At the park."

"Why are you at the park? Why didn't you answer the phone?" He says, a little calm now.

"I got kicked out the house for the day and I shut it down."

"Why was you kicked out?" Why was you kicked out?

"Actually, I have no clue."

"Ok then, why don't you come over Xavier's house with us. I'll pick you up."

"Ok... and can you bring a first ad kit?"

"Why do you need-" I cut him off.

"Please... ok an-and h-hur-hurry," I feel like I'm about to faint.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I hang up and put my phone in my pocket.

I feel cold chills swiping through my spine. Sweat was gathering at my forehead. I put more pressure on my wound. Please hurry.

I lay down on my back. Tears slide down my face. I don't want to die. I want to go to college. I want to have a family. I, I have nothing to live for. Maybe this is my fate. This is how I was suppose to die. Alone. Tears was now pouring down my face as I continued to bleed out. My dizziness was continuing to increase. So was my drowsiness. No you need to think positive thoughts. You can't die.

I hear a car pull up.

"KINDNESS!" Blake shouts.

"Here, on...the, the bench." I say with a shortness of breath. I here people rushing to me.

"Shit." I look at the guys and they look at me worrying.

"I'll go get the first aid!" Kevin rush out already running to the car.